RME4x4.COM Stickers

midog

So I am sure this has been asked, but now that my buggy is about finished I would like to put some RME4x4.COM stickers on it.

Does anyone know if they are available and from who? I have tried to find them on the forum but with no success.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
just go to the mall and have the sticker shop make you one from the logo of RME

Uhh, no.

That's OUR logo, I'm not a fan of you telling folks (without our permission) that they can rip it off at the mall. We'll be making new stickers soon, be patient until then.

sixstringsteve

will there be different sizes available, or is it "one size fits all"? I like stickers, but I like 'em small and incognito (under 4" long)

Last edited:

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I remember attending NOPI Nationals in GA and coming upon a booth with a guy cutting vinyl stickers and there was larger than life the JL Audio logo. I asked the proprietor "What makes you think you can sell our logo for profit?" "Well, anyone who wants advertising wouldn't mind" he answered. "Will you be taking the logo down or do I have to unleash the lawyers?"... he took our logos down.

Another time, a retailer opened up and called himself "JL Audio" because his initials were "JL". I called him and explained that "JL Audio" is owned by our company and that doesn't change because of your initials. His response was "OK, I'll change the name if you pay for my new sign, new shirts and new business cards for my staff." I said,"no, this is the courtesy call before the lawyers get involved... we don't pay you to not steal from us." He stuck to his guns and got sued... and lost.

STAG

On my grind
How can the mall legally make all those stickers then? I personally have the Rockstar energy drink star, the Metal Mulisha helmet and the Bonecollector skull on my trucks window, all made at the mall.

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
Haha this thread makes me think of lifted dodge trucks with dc and metal malitia stickers.....

Me and Jason legitly rocked real rme stickers on my 4 runner durring races and werock comps.... Bragging rights!!!!

Does that make us..... Team rme?

1995zj

I'm addicted
How can the mall legally make all those stickers then? I personally have the Rockstar energy drink star, the Metal Mulisha helmet and the Bonecollector skull on my trucks window, all made at the mall.

They can't "legally" make them, unless they get permission from the company or the customer requesting the order has permission from the company. Or if some of the proceeds were given back to the company. People are just dumb-asses when it comes to the legal side of things.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin

They have licensed permission from the company to print / create those stickers. :) Companies do license out their logos and art, it's not uncommon. Same reason you can get band shirts and other junk at stores like "hot topic".

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
whoa whoa whoa people i was not talking about the RME direct logo i meant just the words "rocky mountain extreme.com "
And i only suggested that because i was not aware that RME has ever made stickers or that Greg was planning on making some for sale. I know you dont make logos of companies with out permission but i guess at this point im already under the bus.
Anyway i would totally buy stickers if they were available let us know