RME's 3rd Annual Moab BBQ

The super-duper 3rd annual Memorial Day BBQ is Saturday, May 23rd at 6:00 in the evening at the Rotary Park. The park is on the way to Hell's Revenge, right past Dave's Corner Market on the right side of the road. There is a school right across the street that has plenty of parking and is perfect for those with trailers. There is no alcohol at this event as well as amplified music. We do get picnic tables though so no need to bring your own chairs this year. :)

The Menu:

Appetizers:
Chips and dip including; artichoke and spinach dip. :chris:

BBQ Chicken
Bratwurst
Coleslaw
Either pork n beans or a pasta salad, it will depend on my mood that week. :)

Dessert will be brownies for sure and then whatever else sounds yummy between now and then. I'm currently debating between ooey-gooey bars or peanut butter bars. A little mystery keeps life exciting. :rofl:

As far as drinks go, there will be a variety of sodas, water bottles, and juice boxes/capri suns for the little monkeys.

The cost for the entire meal is $8 per adult and $4 per child ages 3-12. Kiddos 12 and older will count as an adult.

Now, here's what I need from everyone:

If you plan on attending, please post up how many are in your party and if there are children, how many. I buy all the food and will only buy enough for the amount of people who have RSVP'd. Therefore, if you're not listed in this thread by May 15th, there won't be any food for you. :) Once you've posted up, all you have to do is show up at the park and enjoy yourself! The last two years have been an absolute hoot and this year is going to be even better! :tara:

So....who's in? :greg:

Meat_

Banned
I think you should consider setting up a quick webpage for people to RSVP and pay. As much as this might seem like its not neccessary because you are dealing with an awesome bunch of people who make up RME, it only takes a few people thinking "well I'm only one person, it won't matter if I don't show" to cost the host a lot of money, making them think twice about doing it again. The host losing money is something I've witnessed more than once at U4 conventions.

And honestly, why would anyone have a problem with prepaying?

My opinion take it FWIW

GOAT

Back from the beyond
I think you should consider setting up a quick webpage for people to RSVP and pay. As much as this might seem like its not neccessary because you are dealing with an awesome bunch of people who make up RME, it only takes a few people thinking "well I'm only one person, it won't matter if I don't show" to cost the host a lot of money, making them think twice about doing it again. The host losing money is something I've witnessed more than once at U4 conventions.

And honestly, why would anyone have a problem with prepaying?

My opinion take it FWIW

agree

Make it happen Herzog

:greg: