Roadtrip! Hiking, Wheelin and... ?

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Rubi story, as told by Dan Mick:

They were doing some product testing on the Rubicon in Moab and they offered to sell him the model they were testing at the time. They asked him how much he would pay for it and he jokingly pulled out his wallet and said "I have one dollar right now" and the Jeep representative said "sold".

He took his new vehicle home and after cleaning all the jelly doughnuts out of it (from the editors who drove it for testing and magazine purposes) he found 1.70$ in change so he says he made good on the purchase :D. Then he called his friends at Warn and ordered a winch and they said "well don't you need some new sliders for that new Rubi?, how about some new skid plates, oh and don't you need a new swing away tire carrier and bumpers,?" Then he also recieved some new MTR's from Goodyear. He got hooked up! He was just as surprized as we were to hear the story. He said a few days later there was a pallet of stuff come rolling in with all types of goodies.

There was more to the story as far as accessories donated but I can't remember them all. Those were just the ones that stuck out in my mind. It's a pretty good story, if you run into him he is more than willing to tell you about it. :D Seems like a nice guy!