Rock Cross Announcement

Craig S

Commando
The Rock Cross (rock racing) event during the Millard County Fair at Delta will be split into classes to provide more competitive racing across the range of competitors at the event. Some modifications are being made to the course including increasing the width of the course and table topping the jumps. More emphasis is being placed on Rock Cross and some format adjustments are being considered. Rock racers are encouraged to give their input at this time for the Rock Cross event on Saturday August 6th.

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
Im intrested to see this craig i thought May's course was great. In my opinion the tables tops will make it alot better though, because it gives you the option of going fast or a little slower. I think you should add some whoops sections, but not whoops more like a short section of 1 to 2 foot boulders so the buggies can fly over them and the lower classes can crawl them. Is there still going to be a gap jump at the end?

Craig S

Commando
Im intrested to see this craig i thought May's course was great. In my opinion the tables tops will make it alot better though, because it gives you the option of going fast or a little slower. I think you should add some whoops sections, but not whoops more like a short section of 1 to 2 foot boulders so the buggies can fly over them and the lower classes can crawl them. Is there still going to be a gap jump at the end?

The gap jump is still there, but wider. The whole course will be 5'-10' wider.

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
I think a lap race would be cool instead of just one lap, maybe three or four for the unlimited classes?

iamsparticus

X2 i think at least 3 laps for all class, that way you would have to pace your self more, at least the stock guys would im sure casey would be balls-to-the-wall the whole time anyway 1 or 10 laps

iamsparticus

I think team fred will be giveing casey a run for his money provided all carls shocks and coil overs dont blow.still so sorry that happened to you carl hope foa got you fixed up.

Venture13

More laps, see if my FOAs blow.. lol Carl is pretty good at revalving and inspecting them, so I guess I will roll into his garage for a coilover inspection..

iamsparticus

That would be cheating mr sparticus

No no you see he has a 400HP engine i have a 150HP engine so logically i need 1.5 more of a lead to make it even. Im just kidding i would be wasted by the beach buggie with anyone at the wheel my rig is defienatly not built for speed:greg:

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
More laps, see if my FOAs blow.. lol Carl is pretty good at revalving and inspecting them, so I guess I will roll into his garage for a coilover inspection..

Test and Tune thats how it works! Sometimes things dont go as planned. He did very well at Rock Sports as well as Dustin from Sexton Offroad! Great job out there guys. Lets all keep it up and make Ultra 4 Racing huge!:D