ROCK JCT Wild West Rock Crawling Tour

Brosiph4x4

The Idea was thought up from the brain of Jeff Bates aka(BADBUGGY)and the Grand Meas Jeep Club The idea is for three days we go any direction out of Grand Jct Co. and in an hour or so were on the trail wheelin hard core terrian !!!
WE chose Are BFE In Moab the first day then the next morning meeting early again and racing off to Rangely Co, the next day off to Montrose Co
th_043.jpg
th_267.jpg
th_236.jpg
th_054.jpg

th_359.jpg
th_391.jpg

Area BFE Pics

Rangely second day still had whole group
125.jpg

Brosiph4x4

Rock Jct.

Wally in his borrowed rig!!! floped it over straight over backwards
138.jpg

141.jpg

145.jpg

147.jpg

151.jpg

153.jpg

my turn he he

then on the way home to gj at the bottom of the pass clints truck wasnt gonna make it home with his Bronco so we raced to bad buggys house dropped of rigs re araged stuff to pick pick him up in a hurry!!!!!!!!!
165.jpg

duramax towing a power stroke dont tell clint!!!:D

Brosiph4x4

rock jct extreme rock crawling day 3

day 3 montrose co boulder caynon, this trail is nasty as it gets

043-1.jpg

023.jpg

032.jpg

011.jpg

041.jpg

:eek:oh yeah Crawl magazine was with us all three dayz!!!

Brosiph4x4

what is ridiculous??? about it ??? we live in the off road meca of the world and are taking advantage of it while we still have it. the idea is for us to leave here in grand jct co. and take off an hour or so any direction an be on some of the most extreme trails in the world for three days on three trails in a row what a blast it was>>>also crawl magazine was with us all three days!
P.S i loved your recovery alaska pics dude!!!

redtoy

what is ridiculous??? about it ??? we live in the off road meca of the world and are taking advantage of it while we still have it. the idea is for us to leave here in grand jct co. and take off an hour or so any direction an be on some of the most extreme trails in the world for three days on three trails in a row what a blast it was>>>also crawl magazine was with us all three days!

Was a fun trip for sure Mike. But were are the pics of my rig:cody:

TonyM

Charlie don't surf

Rediculous as in... I understand now why everyone is rolling an exo.... If I put my junk in half of the situations those things wind up in... I'd have been dead long ago in my rig.... :ugh: