Rockcrawling Power Rankings

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Its hard to use that as any sort of actual standing, but it is a cool way to check out the top guys, and see a breif summary of their standing... I have a feeling RockLogic4x4 will be on their after the next comp.
:D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
personally I think dean bulloch is rather low on there considering his championship of last years legends class and "continuing domination" of this years events. :rolleyes:

sukaB

Banned
It's all byass opinions anywho..
Look how many of the guys on there havent even won a series yet.............let alone two....
And how about some of the dudes that just started wheelin in there bought buggies and have been put against the guys that have won for the last four years that build there own..
These dudes will always have my respect.....
It's gay.....
Where's Durham---- He has way more total victories than any of the dudes--including myself.
There just tunnel visioning dudes on the UROC scene...

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I was wondering where Durham was, but then I read that you have to have competed in an event this year to be considered. I don't know that he has yet.

Cody

sukaB

Banned
He's competed in all of them as my spotter.....
We would proabably do better if he drove this comp and i drove somewhere else since Craig's courses have become a piont and shoot---thrash session........
There's no rock crawling or using your head or good wheeling measures any longer..
MY Opinion

sukaB

Banned
Super crawl was a way awesome course I though.......
There was the vert, thinking crawling, and technical sections.
His courses are getting more and more abusive to desroying vehicles more and more...
Just a sight I've been seeing around to some of the rigs....
Maybe it's just me

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Power Rankings..... Cool idea.... Chris is #20!! :D

Did I read it correctly...... this is a collection of all people in all Comps, UROC, ARCA, CalROCKS, ERROC, etc......

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
Originally posted by Greg
Power Rankings..... Cool idea.... Chris is #20!! :D

Did I read it correctly...... this is a collection of all people in all Comps, UROC, ARCA, CalROCKS, ERROC, etc......

Not all comps, as there are a number of competitions cropping up everywhere. But it does take into account all the competitions where the top finishers qualify for the SuperCrawl. Of course only UROC, CalROCS, and Baja Rocks have held competitions this year, so I anticipate things will change after April when ERoCC and RCAA get going. Also, it is fairly subjective as a group of six people decide on the rankings.