RockLegend Samurai

RockLegendsUT

Hey there people. I'm Mike, I've got a 1987 Suzuki Samurai stretched to a wheelbase of 105". Three link in the front and triangulated three link rear. Coil springs are QA1 with pretty decent flex. This rock stomping rig is powered by a 16 valve 1.6 tracker fuel injected motor transferring its power through a stock tracker five speed transmission with dual transfer cases with the first being the tracker and second from the Samurai. Turning it's drive lines to Toyota axles front and rear through stock 4.10 gears connected to its chromoly axles spinning the 35" pro comp xterrain tires.

I would love to add pictures but I can't figure out how to upload them from my phone and my laptops power supply took a dump on me. So as it stands this is the way it is. I've previously own a 2001 jeep Cherokee with a 5 speed manual transmission that I purchased new at the end of 2000. With that I've had some moderate experience with wheeling but nothing too extreme. My present rig definitely has more potential than I have experience so it will be a learning curve to operate this masterpiece of machinery to its full potential but I'm willing to have fun while getting there.

I'm 33 years old and have an amazing 3 year old son that I hope when he gets a bit older would love to join me on the trails. I live in Sugarhouse in the heart of Salt Lake City and have previously moved on from riding sport bikes and drag racing imports.

Nappy introduced me to this site a short while back and we've already made one trip to little Moab but looking forward to many wheeling trips in the future and meeting some cool new people. If you've made it this far then awesome. Happy trails!

Mike "RockLegendsUT"

O'neal

?????????
Sound's like a great rig....Samurai's are one of the best platform's to build from as they are small and can be built lightweight.