Rocklogic!?

ALF

SURE!?
What happened to em?:confused:

Seems before the change in ownership they were on here constantly offering help and advice, now I never see anyone on here representing them.

I noticed they are offering help to Joe in his cause so thumbs up for that:D ...But who do I PM to ask about their services? Calling on the phone is so old school!;)

Are they still a good shop?

JoeT

What happened to em?:confused:

Seems before the change in ownership they were on here constantly offering help and advice, now I never see anyone on here representing them.

I noticed they are offering help to Joe in his cause so thumbs up for that:D ...But who do I PM to ask about their services? Calling on the phone is so old school!;)

Are they still a good shop?

Yup still a good shop, they fixed my XJ rear spring mounts a few weeks ago. They seem to be slammed 24/7 everytime I talk to Seth. He hasn't had time to do any updates to the Micro Buggy project. I need to talk to him myself so I'll pass this onto him. Seth is so busy all the time at the shop plus trying to get a new house, just not enough time to surf RME. Trust me I've given him crap about it.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Still running strong with lots of cool stuff going on, but pretty busy and still working on lots of the guy's rigs from RME;)

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Seth just made me a HD (sleeved) tie rod for my Rubicon, took a little longer than it should have (broke the tap making it and had to wait for a new one) but he over nighted it to me at his expense to make up for it. I had it in plenty of time to get things done for this trip, so no harm no foul.

I know I hit it good on Minor Threat yesterday, and it's still straight :D

Brett

Meat-Hippy
:confused:

they're definately not the same shop as back in the days of Von, Carl, Bryson, with the occassional Brayden... Brett, Ogre, Olly, Cody... i wasn't around for the change in ownership, so i was pretty let down to see how it'd changed when i got back from Florida:( ...

-Jason

ought oh:eek:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK

they're definately not the same shop as back in the days of Von, Carl, Bryson, with the occassional Brayden... Brett, Ogre, Olly, Cody... i wasn't around for the change in ownership, so i was pretty let down to see how it'd changed when i got back from Florida:( ...

-Jason

Yep things change, thats the downs and ups when someone sells a business, I had bought lots of things from von and the guys, and I still continue to buy lots from seth. Sometimes change is good though... So resistant to change aren't you-_- ;)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Yep things change, thats the downs and ups when someone sells a business, I had bought lots of things from von and the guys, and I still continue to buy lots from seth. Sometimes change is good though... So resistant to change aren't you-_- ;)

i don't doubt that the change was good for some people... and i don't doubt that it wasn't good for others... i fall in the later category:guilty: ...

but yep.. change is definately interesting.. a part of life... i've always said, "Life's a B**ch, and then you die.":greg:

-Jason

-Jason

I can't comment on any before or after comparisons, but I've felt Seth and Rocklogic are a very good company to do business with.

Also, Rocklogic is a supporter of U4WDA and RME, so that's good stuff and definitely appreciated.

ALF, Seth from Rocklogic is here on RME as "rockrunner". I'm not sure how often he hangs around, so the phone might be the best option for reaching them.

fergusor

-Jason

Nothing like a little bad mouthing from an officer of a party(*U4WDA - LAND USE OFFICER ) in which this shop supports.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Nothing like a little bad mouthing from an officer of a party(*U4WDA - LAND USE OFFICER ) in which this shop supports.

I don't think he bad mouthed... I guess thats open to interpretation. Heaven forbid someone have an opinion before the "U4 officer" card gets pulled...

Forgot to mention Jason, now that your an officer you have to "walk on egg shells" and do your best to NOT have an opinion on anything ;)

BTW, Thanks for all your support Seth & Rocklogic, we are glad to have you! :cool:

Wish everyone wished to support us with a membership ;)

Last edited:

ROCKRUNNER

Thanks for the support guys! The website will be up in march. We are pretty excited about the new one it will be pretty cool! Unfortunatly we had 2 web designers flake out. Alf you can PM me or call the shop. We probably get 20 tech calls a day and are happy to answer any questions.

We are very excited about this upcoming year we have already outgrown our location. We are going to purchase the building next to us which will double our space. We still pride ourselves on having the best quality work and taking care of our customers!