Rocklogic!?

ALF

SURE!?
Thanks for the support guys! The website will be up in march. We are pretty excited about the new one it will be pretty cool! Unfortunatly we had 2 web designers flake out. Alf you can PM me or call the shop. We probably get 20 tech calls a day and are happy to answer any questions.

We are very excited about this upcoming year we have already outgrown our location. We are going to purchase the building next to us which will double our space. We still pride ourselves on having the best quality work and taking care of our customers!

Thanks...just did!:D

fergusor

I don't think he bad mouthed... I guess thats open to interpretation. Heaven forbid someone have an opinion before the "U4 officer" card gets pulled...

Forgot to mention Jason, now that your an officer you have to "walk on egg shells" and do your best to NOT have an opinion on anything ;)

:rolleyes:

yes it is.... and my interpretation has now been noted. This isnt the first of the pot shots that have been taking and Im just tired of it.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
That's cool to hear, Seth! Well not about the web guys, but the rest of it. :ugh:

Thanks for the support guys! The website will be up in march. We are pretty excited about the new one it will be pretty cool! Unfortunatly we had 2 web designers flake out. Alf you can PM me or call the shop. We probably get 20 tech calls a day and are happy to answer any questions.

We are very excited about this upcoming year we have already outgrown our location. We are going to purchase the building next to us which will double our space. We still pride ourselves on having the best quality work and taking care of our customers!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
what exactly are you sick of??? Jason, opinions, or what?

Ditto, I guess I didn't read between the lines. Mabey I'm in the dark on this one and I appoligize if there is something I'm missing. All I saw was Jason saying he preferred RL when all his freinds were working their, I don't think he was bashing RL.

Seth, good to hear things are staying busy, double the space eh? Thats huge... cool! :cool:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Ditto, I guess I didn't read between the lines. Mabey I'm in the dark on this one and I appoligize if there is something I'm missing. All I saw was Jason saying he preferred RL when all his freinds were working their, I don't think he was bashing RL.

Seth, good to hear things are staying busy, double the space eh? Thats huge... cool! :cool:

I was also saddend to hear that RL was sold because Von and Carl were friends and they let me take parts from every Samurai that came through the doors:D. I haven't had much dealings with the new ownership, but I haven't heard anything bad either. Its nice to see that the company is still going strong and even expanding (hey, maybe they are even hiring!:p)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Nothing like a little bad mouthing from an officer of a party(*U4WDA - LAND USE OFFICER ) in which this shop supports.

Think what you want, but in no way have i "bad mouthed RL4x4"...

Kurt nailed it on the head with this...
....was Jason saying he preferred RL when all his freinds were working their, I don't think he was bashing RL.

yes it is.... and my interpretation has now been noted. This isnt the first of the pot shots that have been taking and Im just tired of it.

take a step back to re-read my original post that has obviously upset you... do i call Seth out on anything? do i state why, if i did at all, i might not like RL4x4 now? yeah, i did... and it's a very minor reason not involving the way the business is run, their fab work/skills, customer service, and so on... it's simply because my buddies don't work there anymore, and i miss that...

BTW, Thanks for all your support Seth & Rocklogic, we are glad to have you! :cool:

Wish everyone wished to support us with a membership ;)

:cool: :cool:

Last edited:

JoeT

Someone pass the popcorn...It looks like I opened a can of worms:rolleyes:

Waaay to go ALF!! -_- :D

I've done business with both owners and was treated great everytime. I look at RockLogic like my favorite band Van Halen. Good band/business no matter who's in/running it, I'm not including that Gary S. loser. Both have changed over the years and done a great job with it. People come and go there but the name/product and what they represent are top notch. It seems that with RockLogic needing to expand badly due to so much business, that Seth is doing something right. Not saying that Carl/Von did something wrong, they had to start it and get it going. That's not easy. Both set of owners made "RockLogic" one of the best 4x4 shops in the area.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I was much more involved in RockLogic when the three previous owners were at the reigns, but I have dealt with Seth on several occasions and been treated right every time. I miss the old RockLogic too, but the new one seems like a competent and successful shop. I do wish they had more of a presence on RME. It was nice to see a local shop heavily involved in the community. :)

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I was much more involved in RockLogic when the three previous owners were at the reigns, but I have dealt with Seth on several occasions and been treated right every time. I miss the old RockLogic too, but the new one seems like a competent and successful shop. I do wish they had more of a presence on RME. It was nice to see a local shop heavily involved in the community. :)

That's a good way to word it. I've been watching this thread all day (hoping it stays under control-_-) and been wanting to post, but haven't found a good way to summarize my experience.

Well worded, and that's how I feel as well.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Well, I am neither a BOD of the U4 or a mod on this board. I say the heart of Rocklogic left with the old management.

Thanks for letting me post on your board, Cody.:hickey:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I have heard both good things and bad things with the new management. Personally I have not had a problem with the new RL.

Good for RL for being able to continue to grow.

Crinco

I have been treated very good by NEW and OLD.
You can expect ANY business to have one or two people who didn't get exactly what they wanted, it is really hard to please everyone. I say give Seth a chance and decide for yourself.

I am pretty sure that if you want the board Kiel, your gonna have to fight Greg for it too. :D Then again, maybe he'd be happy to let you pay the bills for a while......:)
CR

troutbum

cubi-kill
another vote for 'not the same'.

I will say that I was more likely to spend money with Old RL vs new RL. But that was based mostly on the guys that were running it.

New RL is as good as any other shop I've worked with...glad to hear things are going well Seth :D.

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
I have no complaints for RL! When I built my 60 for my YJ, seth was more than happy to answer any questions I had! When it came down to getting parts from him, they were there exactly when he said they would be! As for holding on to the past, just give seth a try promise you will be happy! Has everyone on this post that has posted ever been to the new RL?! If you have a question or need some help just call seth! The phone is old school but its the best way to get what your looking for... Just my 2 cents!:D

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I have been treated very good by NEW and OLD.
You can expect ANY business to have one or two people who didn't get exactly what they wanted, it is really hard to please everyone. I say give Seth a chance and decide for yourself.

This is my opinion as well.... I've had very minor dealings with the new RL, and am very satisified with how that turned out.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Sounds like some members of the board are hung up on the past, they are still holding on tight to shag carpeting and cassete tapes:p

chadschoon

picked mine up last week. got to finish puting it all back together and lower the rear and raise the front up a bit!!! love it :D :D :D

Attachments

• coilovers 010 (Custom).jpg
    coilovers 010 (Custom).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 25