For Sale - Best Offer Rockwood Roo Travel Trailer

Kincade

For sale is a 2010 Rockwood Roo Hybrid Ultra Light trailer, loaded and immaculate. It tows and stores like a small 21' trailer but sleeps and camps like a spacious 30' trailer. Towable by smaller trucks and SUVs, no need for a 3/4 or 1 ton truck.

This trailer was special ordered from the factory with every available option and then we had the dealer add many others. You will not find a nicer trailer out there, new or used. No scratches, no dings, no dents. Washed and waxed regularly and immaculately maintained, you will be hard pressed to find a defect on this trailer. We still have all the manuals, paperwork and documentation for the trailer.

2 queen beds and 2 twin beds sleep a family comfortably, and the trailer also has a ton of storage inside and out. Tons of floor space you will never feel cramped when camping. Full width (96") and full height (9'9") accommodate normal sized people.

This trailer has been used sparingly and only has a few trips in it. Looks and smells new.

Average blue book (average condition) is $24,285. Asking $16,750/obo for a quick sale. I have the title in hand, no need for loan payoffs.

Here are some of the many options the trailer has:

Exterior:

• Fiberglass exterior

• Electronically controlled heated
holding tanks for 4 season camping (great for Utah)

• Barker electric tongue jack (300, keeps you from breaking into a heavy sweat when hooking and unhooking the trailer)

• Slideout Topper (great for Utah, keeps pine needles and leaves off the top of the slideout)

• Outside Shower for people or dogs

• Maxxair covers (for the fantastic fans, allow you to leave the vents open when you leave without rain making it in the trailer.

• Exterior speakers

• Combi Cam locks on all exterior storage doors (uses combination locks instead of keys, very handy)

• power 15' awning (works amazingly
well) with optional adjustable rain dump

• battery disconnect

• sliding storage bin makes it very easy to access storage in the big compartment)

• outside grill with grill bag and work table

• tinted thermopane windows

• upgraded aluminum alloy wheels with 14" tires

• gutter spouts (keeps black streaks off the trailer)

• (2) 20# propane tanks with molded covers with exterior access

• Hopkins graduated levels (makes it easy to level the trailer)

• EZ Lube greasable hubs (no need to remove bearings to repack)

• black tank flush

• spare tire and cover

• (2) Trojan T-105 6v batteries are on the trailer, which cost me $390 with the battery boxes. These batteries are a commercial level battery for golf carts, and they will let you dry camp for days without worrying about charge level or finding a generator.

• decorative frame skirting

• industrial lockable bed latches

• torsion axles with rubber ride system

Interior:

• 6 gallon quick recovery water heater with winter bypass and DSI

• Water heater also has the electric option so you can run off of electric instead of propane

• full depth slide adds a ton of room - easy to fit a crib or just have a lot of floor space

• upgraded table with poles instead of legs (much more secure and wont fall over)

• electric option for water heater

• 13.5k AC unit with optional soft start (AC works with smaller generators)

• heated mattresses on both queen beds

• both queen beds have lights and fans

• fantastic fans front and rear with maxxair covers (very nice to get some air moving throughout the coach)

• whole coach water filter

• ducted heat

• wood fridge door upgrade, matches the cabinet doors and looks very nice

• ducted AC (MUCH nicer than typical AC, it distributes the AC throughout the coach instead of cold in the middle and hot on the ends)

• high output stove and oven

• microwave

• 2 cutting boards

• skylight in bathroom for extra tall people and more light

• 12v charging port

• tv antenna with cable / satellite hookup

• upgraded Polk speakers inside

• (2) queen beds, both couch and table convert into full beds - sleeps 6-7 very comfortably

• shampoo and conditioner dispensers

• upgraded steel range flap (outside, will not break like the plastic units)

• grab bar for screen door with spring to keep closed

• coach has a ton of natural light making it feel even more roomy

Some information from Rockwood on the roo:

Rockwood constructs a very nice trailer with all-steel I-beams, residential interior amenities, vacuum-bonded exteriors, vacuum-bonded radius roof and a vaulted ceiling providing superior insulation. 4” thick roof with built in insulated A/C ducts built strong to enable you to conveniently perform periodic roof maintenance (walkable roof).

Rockwood is one of the few manufacturers that is a fully 6 sided vacuum-bonded trailer. Our walls, floors, roof, fronts and backs are all aluminum framed and vacuum-bonded to ensure a light weight strong structural trailer.

Glued and screwed wood cabinetry

Aluminum dinette frames for added strength and weight savings

Vacuum-bonded floor with 16” on center aluminum floor joists

Extra large dinette storage drawers

Full extension metal drawer guides in the kitchen

Dexter Torflex Axles:

• Independent wheel suspension and self-damping action

• Rubber cushioning eliminates metal-to-metal contact.

• Forged torsion arm for maximum strength
Models are also equipped with E-Z Lube® System and Nev-R-Adjust® Brakes.
Aluminum Frame Construction with fiberglass exterior and deluxe graphics

Trailer specs:

Dry Hitch Weight 635 lbs. (288 kg)

Unloaded Vehicle Weight 4,316 lbs. (1,958 kg)

Cargo Carrying Capacity 2,281 lbs. (1,035 kg)

Exterior Length 21' 9" (6.6 m)

Exterior Height 9' 9" (3.0 m)

Exterior Width 96" (2.4 m)

Fresh Water Capacity 36 gal. (136 L)

Gray Water Capacity 30 gal. (114 L)

Black Water Capacity 30 gal. (114 L)

Awning Size 15 ft

Roo02.jpgRoo08.jpgRoo07.jpgRoo06.jpgRoo05.jpgRoo04.jpgRoo03.jpg21SS.jpgRoo01.jpgRoo09.jpg

skiboarder

SkiBoarder
This exactly what the wife wants. Unfortunately she also want to spend $20,000 on a newer car. I told her she has to pick. I guessing the will pick the car.

Kincade

This exactly what the wife wants. Unfortunately she also want to spend $20,000 on a newer car. I told her she has to pick. I guessing the will pick the car.

Hard choice! Let me know if you want to come look at it - it's spotless. I'll be in town mon-tues then traveling for work till Sunday.

Kincade

My in laws have the rockwood roo in the 24 foot flavor. It's been great with no issues.

We love it and have had no issues - but we rarely use it these days and we need the $$$ for another project.

If someone wants to call rather than post here just send me a PM or post - I can send you my cell.

Last edited: