Archived RockyMountainExtreme Easter Trail Run - Information

LT.

I am also hoping to be there in time. I should be pulling into camp at 0600 hours on Thursday. I think ChestonScout has set up for me to have my shocks charged when I get to camp.

LT.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Im leaving either wed night or EARLY thursday morning to. Totally plan on making this and should have a guest or 2 as well.

I loaded the Scout up and then forgot a couple minor things I wanted to do so I may have some last minute thrashing in the parking lot. I really dont feel like, or have the time to unload and re load onto the new crawler hauler

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Im leaving either wed night or EARLY thursday morning to. Totally plan on making this and should have a guest or 2 as well.

I loaded the Scout up and then forgot a couple minor things I wanted to do so I may have some last minute thrashing in the parking lot. I really dont feel like, or have the time to unload and re load onto the new crawler hauler

I could help with some last second stuff on Tuesday. Headed back down Tuesday eve. (kids school issues)

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I could help with some last second stuff on Tuesday. Headed back down Tuesday eve. (kids school issues)

The main problem is I have a butt load of WORK to get done before I can leave so I will be putting in some major hours the next 3 days so I wont even be home til late tuesday night.

Such is construction......Ive had hardly anything the last month and then the week I want to go to Moab I get slammed!

Thanks for the offer tho.

I just mainly need to top fluids and tighten all my propane fittings. Shouldnt take but maybe 15 minutes.

Maybe for those that can.....meet at the BFE parking lot at 8:30-9:00 and we will get everyones junk ready. We need to charge Robs new coilovers to!

LT.

The main problem is I have a butt load of WORK to get done before I can leave so I will be putting in some major hours the next 3 days so I wont even be home til late tuesday night.

Such is construction......Ive had hardly anything the last month and then the week I want to go to Moab I get slammed!

Thanks for the offer tho.

I just mainly need to top fluids and tighten all my propane fittings. Shouldnt take but maybe 15 minutes.

Maybe for those that can.....meet at the BFE parking lot at 8:30-9:00 and we will get everyones junk ready. We need to charge Robs new coilovers to!

Cheston, I can't thank you enough for your extended efforts to get my junk on the trail. I should be pulling into camp at 0600. All I need to do is set up camp and I can be at the parking lot soon after.

LT.

caddis

Hey all, I'm new here, this looks like a great forum. I hope to get there and myabe meet some of you guys. I think I might get to BFE around 1 or 2pm, how late will you be out there? Any certain CB channel you run on?

Thanks

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Hey all, I'm new here, this looks like a great forum. I hope to get there and myabe meet some of you guys. I think I might get to BFE around 1 or 2pm, how late will you be out there? Any certain CB channel you run on?

Thanks

Welcome! We will likely be out there still and shouldn't be hard to find. Just ask the guys at the gate where Green Day is and they will point you in the right direction.

Dominic

I have the whole day off tomorrow and am meeting some people in the swell tomorrow night. I may get a crazy hair and leave early early tomorrow and show up at this. Anyone have a seat? I am not sure I wan to risk breaking before a weekend of vehicle dependant camping.

Bart

You guys have fun. Hope there's not too much snow out there. I was going to try to make it back but I think my 2010 EJS has come to an end. Be safe.