MUA 5 Speed

T-Case-
Isuzu stock (2.28 Ratio)

Axles-
Front: Corporate Isuzu 10 bolt, 17 spline - ARB air locker - 4.56 R&P
Rear: Dana 44 (factory) 30 spline - Detroit TruTrac - 4.56 R&P

Suspension-
Front: SwayAway heavy duty torsion bars (27mm), DOR balljoint spacers
Rear: DOR 2nd stage upgrade springs, Poly bushings, DOR extended shacklez, high clearance U bolt plates with top shock mount

Wheels and Tires-
Factory 16x7 rims with Cooper Discoverer ST's 285x75x16

Winch-
Friend is got one!

Favorite Trails- Metal Masher, Moab and Millers Hill, American Fork Canyon

Other-
Ms Conception Motorsports custom skidplate package, front bumper and OBA!

You can view the pictures and action shots on our local Isuzu web page at www.zutah.com

Rodeoman

just updating a few things. as of this coming week I will have Tera Low tcase gears for Isuzu (3.07 ratio) which adds about 50 % more reduction and my new clutch will be very happy indeed, no more slipping the clutch on hard obstacles ... also before our next annual trip to Moab for Labor day I will have a winch bumper made and an 8000 winch added to my list of goodies. let the good times roll!

Rodeoman

A lot has changed on my rig since the last post. I got together with JR from Ms Conception MS and we did live axle conversion back in October or so. So at this present time I am running D44 front and rear, SUA in the front and SOA in the rear. R&P 4.56, front curently open, rear still has Truetrac, riding on 34x10.50x16 Swamper LTB's. Tcase has 3.07.1 Tera Low gears in it, some custom sheet metal trimming all around, especially rear panels. Will try to get a decent photo one of these days. I do believe that I ran into Wayne in his built Rubicon, over at Five mile pass area, he was heading towards 'snakes and we were getting my buddy of the trail, broke his driveline.

Rodeoman

here is a pick on 32's from kane creek

Crawloween_04_071.sized.jpg