Roll Call - UROC Farmington

What will you be doing?

• Competitor - Driver

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Competitor - Spotter

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Official (judge, assistant judge, crowd control, recovery, etc.)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Spectator

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
I'll be there, doing my usual (as little as possible). Now, we just have to finger out a way to get Shawn out to one of these......

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by BCGPER
I'll be there, doing my usual (as little as possible). Now, we just have to finger out a way to get Shawn out to one of these......

A little thing I lack,,, Preplanning....

I'm trying to swing the one in Ceader City in May.

skulltoy

Trailer's Rockin!
I'll be there spotting for this. Might switch off and drive a little too you never know.

viewthread.php

Caleb

Originally posted by skulltoy
...Might switch off and drive a little too you never know.

not if you plan to stay in the competition...rule 7.2a- says spotter and driver can not switch places...the only exception (rule 7.2c)would be if one or the other was injured...and thats why you have an alternate spotter...:D

skulltoy

Trailer's Rockin!
Yes we can switch off whenever we want, weather it be from obstical to obstical, or even during an obstical. We are registered as a team and that allows us to do this.

But thanks for caring:D

Caleb

Yes we can switch off whenever we want, weather it be from obstical to obstical, or even during an obstical. We are registered as a team and that allows us to do this.

But thanks for caring:D

I will love to see this...the rules are pretty clear...series points follow the team but driver and spotter are only allowed to switch between events not obstacles...here is the rule if you dont believe me...

7.2b Series points following the team; driver and spotter can switch places (driver becomes the spotter and spotter becomes the driver) from event to event. Team must remain the same throughout the series unless the use of an alternate spotter is needed during an event (see 7.2d).

Last edited:

skulltoy

Trailer's Rockin!
I might be wrong about being able to switch from obstical to obstical. But from talking to Craig it sounded like we can switch whenever we want.

Plus last year I know for a fact that Jon Bundrant switched places with his spotter during the supercrawl.

Caleb

I might be wrong about being able to switch from obstical to obstical. But from talking to Craig it sounded like we can switch whenever we want.

Plus last year I know for a fact that Jon Bundrant switched places with his spotter during the supercrawl.

and that is one of the differences between last year and this year...I am pretty sure they didn't have "team" points last year...only driver points...also the switching thing is prolly different too...just dont want you to get DQ'ed for an honest misunderstanding...:p