Roll Call - UROC Farmington

What will you be doing?

• Competitor - Driver

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Competitor - Spotter

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Official (judge, assistant judge, crowd control, recovery, etc.)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Spectator

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
MBryson,

I'm heading down wednesday. don't know exactly what time, but you're welcome to hitch a ride if you need one.

if you decide you want to head down with me, PM me and lets work out the details.

I'll be heading to Albequerque after the event, so you'll need to find another ride home.

Caleb

Originally posted by SAMI
when is this UROC? i might come and check it out finally.

the next one is Farmington, NM April 3-5 then its Cedar City and its May 15-17 then the series finals in Farmington again July 3-5 then Supercrawl and the location hasn;t been announced yet but the date is tentatively(sp?) set as September 24-27...once you come to one you wont want to ever miss another:D

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I'll be there. Driver, #50. I'll be busy TURNING. I CAN DO THAT NOW!!!:D :cool: :D :cool: :D
Rig is a *bit* more bent now than in this picture...
SuperCrawl051.JPG

Originally posted by skulltoy
I might be wrong about being able to switch from obstical to obstical. But from talking to Craig it sounded like we can switch whenever we want.

Plus last year I know for a fact that Jon Bundrant switched places with his spotter during the supercrawl.
last year at the supercrawl I watched a driver , I wont name names but we ALL know him, sitting in his rig drinking beer........my point is...doesn't make it right....and if I cant do it , it makes me mad:mad:

Last edited: