Roosevelt,Vernal,Duchesne area wheelers

NE_Utah

I am trying to get in contact with anyone that wheels out here. if you might know someone please PM me there name and i will try to look them up or if you do live out here PM me please.

The BLM might be allowing the building of offroad trails in the area. But as the boss man said it is who speeks the loudest will get the play area.

I will be mapping out areas with a GPS and maps. I may need some help with that to put the trails to maps.

This is a large untapped area for offroading lets see if we can get a foot hold.

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
I'll have a baby blessing out there the first week of october, so plan a trip for us on Oct 6th, I'll come out Friday night and be ready to go as early as you want.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
... This is a large untapped area for offroading lets see if we can get a foot hold.

The area from about LaPointe to US 40 to Vernal looks like it has some EXCELLENT terrain. I'll see what I can do to get out there. Been a few years since I lived out there for a year, but I'd do whatever I can to make it.

NE_Utah

Cool I did not know Greg was so close. I will post up.

I work every other weekends. But I can trade a shift with someone once.

I still need to finish up my Jeep. It is some what hard to wheel with no rear axle.

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
Quite a bit of Rez. up that way.
I have a B-I-L just off Pelican Lake that likes to drive around, But not much of a wheeler, We visit offten, I would like to see what you might come up with.

NE_Utah

I got a map of the area shouwing BLM, tribal, state, and private.

I have found a few old roads that areon the maps that my truck could not make it up. Idid not hike up them. I will be searching more when I get my jeep running