rrrrr my 85 runner

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
i just bought a blue 85 4 runner about 2 weeks ago and sometime between 7 and 10 (on christmas!!) it got stolen!! the truck isnt much to look at, it needs alot of body work and stuff and it had a lot of miles on it but in the past few weeks since i got it ive doen a lot of work getting it to run good and spent some good cash and time on it so it hits kinda hard, plus i was leaving to moab later today with it. anyways its an 85(solid axle) totally stock, blue with grey doors. the pass. side has a pretty ugly looking bondo job. it wasnt the prettiest sight but it was a good car, ran good, got me to school good gas milage and in a few weeks was going to be turned into my newest trail rig. well if any on sees it lemme know and if you can maybe shot them in the head or something(sorry im sorta mad :mad2: ) hopfully it will turn up and the police will call with good news, i just hope it isnt beat up too bad(i just had it detailed) please keep an eye out thanks!!

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
thanks, it was stolen from the sugar house area, all i had on it were temperary plates, thanks a lot for looking, it just make me soo mad that some one would do this

toyota crawlin

the bad thing about 79-89 trucks and 4runners the locks and stuff ware out so any older toyota key will start it! :mad2: One of my friends 87 runner was stolen 3 times in 2 years!! So when you get it back put a kill switch or something.... I will keep my eye out 4 it.. :(

V-DAWG

someday
The vehicle was located.

Police tried to contact you, and left a message. It was impounded because they couldn't reach you.

Call SLC with the case number if you haven't already retrieved your vehicle.

Last edited:

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
got it back! and nothing was wrong with it! my cd player was even still there. thanks everyone for looking, sorry i havnt replied, ive been in moab. how did you know they found it?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
SUPERFLY said:
got it back! and nothing was wrong with it! my cd player was even still there. thanks everyone for looking, sorry i havnt replied, ive been in moab. how did you know they found it?

Sweet!! Congrats on getting it back

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
intresting. do you know what it was used for? who is they who found it? the police? or someone else? i do have a whole new respect for police after this. they where very nice to me when dealing with it. the cop i talked to seemed pretty cool. thanks everyone again for looking for it