RS and Constrictor on Sunday

Kyle

GO Jr.
Here are a few shots from the snakes sunday. A great day for wheelin.
I found out that the only thing funner than going up the waterfall on Con is to drive down it. It was probably easier than it felt,but a whole lotta fun

Attachments

• DSC06625.JPG
    DSC06625.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC06627.JPG
    DSC06627.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC06597.JPG
    DSC06597.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC06601.JPG
    DSC06601.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC06616.JPG
    DSC06616.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC06615.JPG
    DSC06615.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC06595.JPG
    DSC06595.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 57

Kyle

GO Jr.
A few more

Attachments

• DSC06603.JPG
    DSC06603.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC06605.JPG
    DSC06605.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC06588.JPG
    DSC06588.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC06584.JPG
    DSC06584.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 53

Kyle

GO Jr.
James , the new tube fenders look awsome. I cant wait to see it finished and painted. :greg:

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Looks like you guys had more fun this weekend than I did, and I was in Moab!

Friday we ran half of Pritchett, it got dark so we turned around not far after rocker knocker. Saturday we ran Golden Spike in like 4 hours. It was in the triple digits and my Rubicon kept over heating. Couldn't run the AC and there were a shipload of bugs out! Biting kinds, too!!! I was also hitting all of the hard lines and making them. Good day! Get to the very end (turn off to Rusty Nail) and picked a line to crawl up and didn't make it. So I backed up a bit to bump it and busted the CV yoke on my rear driveline. F&*K! Looked in the back for the spare, and apparently I left it at home in the middle of the garage floor. Sunday we did some easy a$$ trail in Arches and I had to get pulled through most of it. Again, overheating and not able to run the AC...And still tons of bugs.

I never thought a bad day wheelin' in Moab would be a bad day...I was actually glad to come home.

fattodog

frame cracks= More flex!!
Thanks James K...

-_- Yo James K! Thanks fer callin me to run! -_-

j/k I spent most of the weekend with baby mustard and vomit on me. that was MUCH more fun than wheelin! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

KENNETH !!

James K

NO, I'm always like this
fattodog said:
-_- Yo James K! Thanks fer callin me to run! -_-

j/k I spent most of the weekend with baby mustard and vomit on me. that was MUCH more fun than wheelin! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

KENNETH !!
got a call, went wheel'n, sorry. :p

how is the kid?

besides you aren't wheel'n for at least 6 to 9 months :rofl: :D

fattodog

frame cracks= More flex!!
James K said:
got a call, went wheel'n, sorry. :p

how is the kid?

besides you aren't wheel'n for at least 6 to 9 months :rofl: :D

And that's what I like about you, ya really know how to make someone feel good!! :D 6 to 9 months?? I am SOO doomed!

Kid is doin ok, doesn't sleep at night which makes getting up at 5:00am REALLY fun. Oh well, guess it's part of the territory.

KENNETH !!

wildkid

...Jeepless...
You guys didn't find a TJ ash-tray/garbage door thingy between Brit's box & shark's tooth did you? I was out there Saturday and that's the last place it was still attached to the dash :ugh: