RS WW Con July 2 2005

you wanted some pictures so here you go. Thank Ken aka "moabster" for these.

Would someone mind posting the names of everyone on the trip and that we met up with at Waynes World. Its been a few weeks and I cant eve pretend to remember everyone.

Attachments

• R P7020005.JPG
    R P7020005.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 21
  • r P7020018.JPG
    r P7020018.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 34
  • R P7020023.JPG
    R P7020023.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 23
and here is a few more.
Does anyone know the best way to get the file size small enough to post without having to shrink the picture so much??

Attachments

• R P7020035.JPG
    R P7020035.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 24
  • roll.JPG
    roll.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Meat_

Banned
:cool:

You have to use a program such as Paint Shop Pro or Photo Shop to adjust the compression ratio of the pictures. For web posting 75% is generally considred the best trade off for rez vs file size.

Bone Down

hooptycj >he is still in the process of a cj7 sbc swap< abusing his foreman.
attachment.php

Bone Down

caverspencer said:
you wanted some pictures so here you go. Thank Ken aka "moabster" for these.

Would someone mind posting the names of everyone on the trip and that we met up with at Waynes World. Its been a few weeks and I cant eve pretend to remember everyone.

Here are a handful of the ones I can recall. (quote from upcoming trips section)
Bone Down said:
I just want to say hey, and thanks for letting me tag along.
I had fun first time out and it was not to bad, I now know what things I need to do to the Jeep to make it a bit more trail worthy.

I want to say thanks to Caverspencer | LilSamiMan | Matt | Illpullyahout | hooptyCJ, as well.
It was cool to put faces to the names and sorry I was to busy driving to take photo's, but one of the gents that occompanied (I apologize I did not catch his name) us took a lot of photo's and hopefully he will post them here.

I would not mind getting copies either especially of the video from the black toy taking a gentle roll on it's side.