RTT Damaged

spencevans

Overlander
I have a CVT McKinley(5-6) man RTT with frame damage. It needs 2 new ladders, a cover and a few hours of TLC to look new again. Get this thing out of my driveway before the snow flies. There does not appear to be any damage to the material. The tent have been used about 6 times and is one year old. First $300 takes it. It also comes with a bonus room that has never been used. Don't miss out on this great project. These tent usually go for $2200 plus shipping. 801-722-5517 Spence

******SOLD******

Last edited:

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
That's a good price.

What the heck happened to it? I'm picturing it getting racked against an overhead bollard in an underground parking garage.

spencevans

Overlander
I just need this thing gone. It's the way of where I want to park my new truck. First person to show up to my door with $300 and a way of removing it can have it. It really is a good deal. I did some old school tent camping on the ground at Retro Ramble last year and I enjoyed it, so much so I think I will sell the RTT and not try to fix it for my own use. Call me at 801-722-5517 for my address and a time. I can take phone called from 4am to 11pm. Those are my waking hours.