Rubicon Express long arm 5"

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I am listing this for a buddy, This lift came off a 2004 TJ with the manual trans if it matters....

The Lift is in solid shape but not perfect, it has been wheeled but works perfectly just a little rock rash and missing paint It comes with everything including the belly pan. Looking for $1200

The only reason it is coming off is due to stretching it with coilovers and other awesomeness

This has already been removed from the Jeep and is ready to go

$1200

Matt is his name 435-830-3817 text works best due to working during the day but if you call and he doesnt answer he will call you back. If you want to PM me I can help facilitate the deal I think this kit brand new is 2800 bucks

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
This kit comes with 4 awesome fox shocks.... Matt is ready to unload this thing... Throw him or me an offer

pvhd

I am listing this for a buddy, This lift came off a 2004 TJ with the manual trans if it matters....

The Lift is in solid shape but not perfect, it has been wheeled but works perfectly just a little rock rash and missing paint It comes with everything including the belly pan. Looking for $1200

The only reason it is coming off is due to stretching it with coilovers and other awesomeness

This has already been removed from the Jeep and is ready to go

$1200

Matt is his name 435-830-3817 text works best due to working during the day but if you call and he doesnt answer he will call you back. If you want to PM me I can help facilitate the deal I think this kit brand new is 2800 bucks

Has this lift been sold