Rubicon in Riverdale

WJL

Was driving down twards Riverdale today and saw Rocky Mountain Jeep has one sitting there. You can not miss it banners and flags all around. I did not stop to get a close look. Possibly on Sunday when they are closed so you don't get jacked by the sales dept people.

White with black hard top.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Thats cool! I'd love to own one of those!! You didn't see the Sticker on it, did you?

Could you imagine.....Toss on a RE Extreme Duty Long Arm and a set of 35's and your mods are done! I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want!!!

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Not sure what the sticker in UT is but the sticker here in BFE NY is 26k I want I want I want I want not for that much!:D

Caleb

I almost ordered one this weekend but instead the wife got a new Jetta...and soon I will be getting my powerstroke I have been needing:D:D:D

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
The sticker price was $28,000 MSRP but I think it was sold cause I haven't seen it for two weeks there.

MattL

I personally have a hard time paying that much for something like that at this point in tiime when you can get a cj loaded with all the needed goodies on it for 6-10 grand.

just my opinion.

Caleb

But lets see you get a loan for $10,000 for a CJ...I know I dont have that kind of cash laying around...:D