safety approved gas can

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
My sister in law, as cute as she is (any guys need a date?) seems to run out of fuel a little more often than she should. Twice now in recent history I have had to rescue her. Is there a fuel can / jerry can made in the 1-2 gallon size that is safe to keep inside the trunk? Nothinig that will leak especially in the heat or be a fire hazzard. Do you now of anything out there?

Or maybe you should just marry her so she is your problem not ours any longer :D

RamToy

Wickha Wickha Wa
rusted said:
. Is there a fuel can / jerry can made in the 1-2 gallon size that is safe to keep inside the trunk? Nothinig that will leak especially in the heat or be a fire hazzard. Do you now of anything out there?

Hot... did someone say Hot ??

Oh wait no one did.

Inside a trunk ? And wont leak ? and still can breathe ?

I dont know of anything. Anything that can breathe is gonna leak. If it cant breathe or release the vapors then your gonna have problems. Just tell her to make a habit of filling up evertime she drives her car. Or wait till Tim marrys her then it can be his problem. :eek:

Klif01

Do I bother you?
RamToy said:
Or wait till Tim marrys her then it can be his problem. :eek:

Marriage ?

I've got three more years of college before I can even think about that....
But if her only problem is forgetting to fill up every now and again, I'd say she's got a head start over many other girls I know.

embabe

My own epidemic!
waynehartwig said:
22, hot, and single in Utah? Something has to be wrong with her! :rofl:

Ummm... I'm almost 22 and single.... pretty sure it's nothing wrong with us girls ;) Perhaps it's the lack of suitable boys! :D

I am however reconsidering just resigning to become the neighborhood spinster... :ugh: :p

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
embabe said:
Ummm... I'm almost 22 and single.... pretty sure it's nothing wrong with us girls ;) Perhaps it's the lack of suitable boys! :D

I am however reconsidering just resigning to become the neighborhood spinster... :ugh: :p

That's probably true...The ladies are the ones settling... There are a lot of geeky looking guys in Utah.... :rofl:

Before I get bashed, I'm not putting anyone down. Just trying to be funny... Most girls are married before they graduate high school here. There are a lot of hot chicks here and a lot of geeky guys. Just my observation. I also have a long line of family that are LDS - My great grandmother was Heber C Kimball's sister. And for those that don't know who HC Kimball is, he was the president of the LDS church for a number of years.

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
embabe said:
Perhaps it's the lack of suitable boys! :D p

pppffffftttttt!!!!!! -_-
It's called girls are to much damn drama! :D

As for the original post, there's some stuff called Rescue you can buy about a gallon of it at places like pep boys. Its supposed to be safe and has a stabilizer in it so its good for like a year or something.
As for your sister-in-law, you should know you need to post up what she's driving for the guys here :D

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
where's that picture that states "this thread is worthless without pics!"

Oh yeah... why does it show a woman filling the tank on that website.. hmmm....

:rofl:

:eek: