Said screw it and spent a few bucks today

NYCEGUY01

Ive been half ass looking for a new car hauler for a couple months.
My current trailer has worked pretty flawlessy for the last 3 or 4 years but I wanted a little longer and a little heavier.
Now I have a Snake River 18' with 3500lb axles.
A while back I mounted a winch and a nice box for straps and the battery etc...

I was "working from home" yesterday and today which mostly meant really scouring KSL and Facebook as well as the local dealer inventory.
Every used trailer I found I liked was 2-5 years old and within like $500 of new.. Crazy.. Well at least after I clean my old one up it will still bring decent money I guess...LOL (I just cant post it here after how cheap the last one was..LOL)

Anyway, I thought I wanted drive over fenders or a deckover but I really didn't like how high they sat and was still trying to stay cheap.
I found these listed at a dealer in Lehi and went to the site and said screw it.

It has some cool features, Dual brakes on 6k axles and its 22' long.
The only down side it had was price and I think I'm finally getting to the point where I'm sick of always going cheap and/or used.
I kinda just want a few nice things...lol

Check these things out. I'm gonna upgrade the wheels and tires right away (16" and either Racelines or Methods like my enclosed trailers got) and if course it will get a winch and battery right away as well as a few other little things but.. If youve never checked this brand out they seem to be pretty solidly built and well thought out..

Anything else I should be adding right away ?

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
That does look really nice. I wouldn't want one with only 3,500 lb axles, as it looks to be built pretty stout. Lots of neat details on them.

crosbike

That looks like a great trailer, ive seen more and more of that brand around.
I cant believe how much trailers are going for, i bought my 14k pj in 16 for less than 5k.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
If I ever see that trailer somewhere I'm stealing the fenders and listing them for sale on here :p

Mouse

Trying to wheel
Supporting Member
I think I want to retrofit my trailer with a set of those removable fenders. Will need to take a close look at how they are mounted.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
That looks like a great trailer, ive seen more and more of that brand around.
I cant believe how much trailers are going for, i bought my 14k pj in 16 for less than 5k.

I bought my first real trailer in 2000. It was a 20’ 7k utility trailer from big bubbas, with many added anchor points for $1725.

NYCEGUY01

You could possibly buy a set of axles, wheels, and tires for that now..

I did get the old one all pressure washed yesterday before the weather turned.
Took a bit and a bunch of soap to get all the ATF all off the deck.
I hauled a truck here a while back without a motor and didnt think to tie the torque converter in and it slid forward and because the trans was tipped down it made a mess.
It was a flood of ATF on the deck...

Figured Id list it for a week or so as is and if it doesnt sell Ill pull off the winch setup and lower the price. Ill just hold off on ordering a winch for the new one until I know how this one sells.

I did get the new wheels and tires ordered though...
After a bunch of measuring I decided to stay with 15's after all, I didnt want to mess with the taller tires rubbing when loaded down like on my enclosed.
Ive been running the same setup on my big 30' enclosed and its WAY heavier than this will ever be.

Last edited: