Saint George Wheeling this Fall/Winter?

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
If anyone wants to come down and run our top notch trails this winter please let me know and we will be happy to show you around. I have plenty of room for you to park your trailers and rigs and if you happen to break i have a shop you can use to fix your Junk I also have 2 full hook up RV spots on my property and Our shop is only 3 miles from the trail heads. If you are interested My House/Shop address is 1540 Sandhill Drive Washington Utah and we are off Washington Dam Road. And My Phone # is 435-256-2408 Hope to see you soon Steve Crabtree!:greg:

Attachments

• 2010-06-10 10.59.27.jpg
    2010-06-10 10.59.27.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 2010-06-10 10.54.52.jpg
    2010-06-10 10.54.52.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 2010-06-10 10.50.10.jpg
    2010-06-10 10.50.10.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 2010-06-10 10.53.50.jpg
    2010-06-10 10.53.50.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

rholbrook

I have the a place to stay in the fields but I am planning on calling you this winter to go wheeling. I am planning to come down on the motorcycles in a month.

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
Pretty soon I will post some definate dates

That we are wheeling which is about every weekend but if it doesn't coincide with yours we will try to adjust!:cool:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I need to head down in the next 2-4 weeks for work. I'll likely come down and work on Friday, then want to wheel Sat. Anyone up for a trip down?

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
FYI, We are having Olly's B-day party down here the first weekend in October, Lets get some rigs down here!! Wheeling here in October is awesome weather.. There are ALOT of trails down here that you guys have never been on... just sayin... :cody:

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I plan on coming down and doing some more wheel'n with you this winter, for sure southwest crawlfest and another later into winter. Had a blast last winter. looks like we are doing our Cedar trip next month. Ill let you know.

brandonlmb

brandonlmb
steve is a GREAT host if anyone is headed down there, also steve i will get those pixs and video emailed to you this week i promise, had a awsome time with you guys down there. thanks again

del0075

steve is a GREAT host if anyone is headed down there, also steve i will get those pixs and video emailed to you this week i promise, had a awsome time with you guys down there. thanks again

i have been looking for your trip report.........

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
So is the Manera wash Hard again yet?

when I was there is was brutal, then easy, then got tough again, right before I left.

brandonlmb

brandonlmb
ya i bet all of you down in st.g are looking for my trip report it was awsome! The end of our last nite could of gone smoother but it was a great time. this week i will post the report and get the pix up. again thanks for tug so i didnt lose my rig off the cliff.

brandonlmb

brandonlmb
ya i bet you did awsome keepin that dana 35 alive and hang with everyone on the hard runs look for the trip report sunday its been crazy at home and work all week so sunday i will have all that posted. ..... well most of it posted just not the parking lot problem when we all got back

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
Wasn't aware of the parking lot problem....guess i should have hung around. hahahah it's not a dana 35...it's an 8.8. But regardless not bad for keeping up with boys on 40's. ;)