Salt Lake City Anti-Wilderness Rally

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Hey Stevey, did you talk to Kevin about this. He might be interested maybe. Are you gonna head down with Eagle Performance this year to Moab? I am!

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
UPDATE!

MEETING DATE CHANGED

Because of the conflict with other meetings, I managed to get the room at
Larry H. Miller Jeep in the Auto Mall
for Thursday The 27th.

This means the Wednesday night meeting has been officially changed to Thursday
the 27th from 7:00 to 9:00.

Please make plans to attend. Many have already completed action items and this
meeting will finalize important issues for our Pro-Access Rally.

BLH

Guess I need to get on here more often, missed the meeting at LHM but all be a rally for sure, need to see if I can get cousin to get them true treehuggers! <GRIN> that stay at his place in Moab and watch it for him since he lives in SLC. It is the extreme idoits! that are the problem, kind of like what is happen in world with Islam. Let's just all remember that go to it, it is alot harder to take the higher road! If really think about it, what pisses someone off worse, someone that is nice and friendly, when they are trying to fight with you. Or being nice to them and just stating your oppion. We clearly are still underdog. But that does have to stay that way.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Steve, or whoever was there, post what all happened. Sorry I couldn't make it, my dad had last minute church plans that I got sucked into. Nothing I could do about it. So, what happened? Is there still the idea of no bands? Write it all man, I wanna know!!!!!!

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Sorry been busy since that day. Dad got a new Air Compressor ;-) So we've been playing with that.
As far as the meeting went, there wernt as many people there as the first one, but we still got alot done. Mostly we just ironed out finances, speakers and flyer stuff. Everything is on track to be ready by the 29th, I'll be posting flyers up here by the end of the week so you guys can print them off and pass them out.
And thats really about it. The next planning meeting will probably be in about 2 weeks, and then the rally will be on March 29th, so BE THERE.
And Jason, no go on the band thing. Its actually because of time constrants more than anything. Give me a call if you have any questions.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Call shmal, I'll just talk on here. Is the time issue becuase of papers that would have to be filled out? Cause we can put together a 4 hour show in less than 10 minutes easy. Anyway, it's cool, I was really looking forward to it so 3 Link could get the mega publicity. Oh, and to write andti-SUWA songs.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Well its actually down to only 2 hours and we have alot of speakers lined up. So the amount of time you'd have would be about 10 minutes. And thats just not enough time for you to set up and play.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I see what your saying, but not everyone is gonna come at one time and thn just take off at some specified time that you say is the end of the rally. It just seems that that many poeple wouldn't leave at the same time. But, whatever.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Hey, Steve post some flyers man. When is the next meeting? I don't know that I can make it to the rally. I have Senior Prom that day. So, I dunno man, we'll see.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Flyers are not quite done yet. We're still waiting on the people who where in charge of it to put the finishing touches on.
I'm not sure when the next meeting will be. Probably next week.
You had better be at the damn rally! Its from 11-1pm, so you'll still have plenty of time to get ready for your Prom. Kurt tells me the dress you picked out is nice. Very 'Pretty in Pink'! I hope your Mom approves of it.:D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i forgot it was that early, i'm sure i can make it by. As for my dress, PokeyYJ helped me pick it out, seeing how he's so into styles of clothing. It's sexy conservative like, really pink with some flowery design. If my wish comes true, i won't even be wearingit for most the night!;)