Salt Lake Off-Road Expo

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
If you are going, be sure to hit up and support the Summit Machine booth and get some stickers. She had our "Land Closed" image printed out and will be giving them out to throw shade at the BLM booth that is supposed to be there.

:cool:

1709179708742.png

Attachments

• 1709179690617.png
    1709179690617.png
    215.6 KB · Views: 2

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
The blm has a booth, but it will be unmanned this year. Guess they have something more important than community outreach to the people they offend most. 🤷🏼‍♂️

They don’t pay for the booth, it’s donated by slorex as they want open channels of communication for land users and managers.. but imo blm has rarely put any effort into being there.

Pile of parts

The blm has a booth, but it will be unmanned this year. Guess they have something more important than community outreach to the people they offend most. 🤷🏼‍♂️

They don’t pay for the booth, it’s donated by slorex as they want open channels of communication for land users and managers.. but imo blm has rarely put any effort into being there.
Probably more afraid to show up, rather than more important things to do.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Just in case you didn't hear, FREE DCRC SHIRTS AT THE AGILITY CUSTOMS BOOTH. I have no idea what sizes are left. Just look for the moon buggies that are making a baby. Give Ryan a hug, he loves that. Touch Niklas' biceps (it's not gay, he's my nephew). Talk Toyota stuff with Geoffrey. Try making eye contact during awkward conversation with Landon. Their booth has it all!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I was there this afternoon for the Land Use Roundtable and a quick stroll afterwards and I saw a few dozen other RME'ers.
You just know names and faces and/or they actually want to talk to you. Nobody wants to talk to ol’ N-Swift. Chad was like “N-Swift is that you?” I loved it.

I actually saw my favorite RME ninja earlier today so that’s not a bad day for RME chats.