Salt Lake to St. George

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
Anyone coming down this way anytime soon that would be willing (have room for) a set of 37" tires. I could meet right by the freeway....I'm not in a huge hurry just don't want to spend the money to drive up and grab them. Let me know...and thanks in advance! :)

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
Bryson- Link didn't work.

By set I mean 4 tires....no wheels. Please keep me posted on anyone that is heading down this way anytime soon. I would greatly appreciate it. It kind of scares me letting someone...whom I've never met. Take a set of tires :/ ...but I'm sure I can trust in MOST of my RME members. I'm not talking about anyone who has posted...but I beleive you could see my concern. Thank you for the posts and keep me updated. :)

oldjpr

We are planning a trip to Washington, UT on April 1st with 2 Jeeps on 2 Trailers. Will know for sure by next Tuesday. I will post again if the trip is confirmed and find out where to pick up the tires. I am in Centerville.

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
I might have someone coming down this weekend but it isn't confirmed yet either. I will keep up everyone up to date on what is happenening with them. Tires are located in Sandy Just off 106th south. oldjpr please do keep me posted on what is happenening, I would really appreciate it.

Localrich I appreciate the offer...I will be up in Salt Lake the Last weekend of april so I could pick them up then, I was just hoping to get them sooner if I could. But thank you :)