sami based comp buggy chassis

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
I have a comp buggy chassis based on a sami frame and cab, it is set up for a three link in front and a four link in rear both with air shocks.Ran a 22re with a W56 and toyota doublers. Had 100 wheel base and also set up to run rear mount radiator and fuel cell. has steering box and column still on and dash and steering wheel all there. Asking $1000 for it all. pics tomorrow

Last edited:

airmanwilliams

This is even greater in person guys. If you are tetering on buying this or not then go and see it in person and you will make a great decision soon after seeing it.

airmanwilliams

I R-E-A-L-L-Y want this buggy! If any of you suzuki guys want 5.63 sidekick gears I will trade you some if you can get this rig for me. 5.63 gears go for $1000-$1400 online.

tnels

if anyone buys this i have a 22re tranny and daul case with 4.7 gears setup for $1400 o.b.o. if u guys buy this it would be great guts for a good wheeling buggy! bump for a good looking chassis

iamsparticus

there you go a full drivetrain to put in and that is the exact setup that was in there so a direct bolt in all you wuold need is some airshocks or coil overs and links with a set of axles. Price Drop 800 bucks

TubeToy

TubeToy
The whole buggy was made out of 1 3/4 REAL DOM not hue garbage and has 1 1/2 Dom on all open bends, they way every thing is fully triangulated to keep you and passenger save in the event of a roll over. The frame is all American steel 190 wall 2x4 fully boxed, the frame is a copy of a sami frame but has been extend in the front 6 inches and in the rear about 5 inches. IT is full gussets on both inside and out side of frame at all cuts or bends. All link brackets where cut from 1/2 inch crane steel. So you wont have to worry about bending them like you do on the 1/4 inch cold roll stuff. The only thing on it that is off a sami is the half tub every thing else is a full chassis. It was running a 102 to 106 wheel base. When this thing was together it went every wear in Moab and Area BFE the only thing that I could not et it up was Suicide Hill.

Last edited:

iamsparticus

The whole buggy was made out of 1 3/4 REAL DOM not hue garbage and has 1 1/2 Dom on all open bends, they way every thing is fully triangulated to keep you and passenger save in the event of a roll over. The frame is all American steel 190 wall 2x4 fully boxed, the frame is a copy of a sami frame but has been extend in the front 6 inches and in the rear about 5 inches. IT is full gussets on both inside and out side of frame at all cuts or bends. All link brackets where cut from 1/2 inch crane steel. So you wont have to worry about bending them like you do on the 1/4 inch cold roll stuff. The only thing on it that is off a sami is the half tub every thing else is a full chassis. It was running a 102 to 106 wheel base. When this thing was together it went every wear in Moab and Area BFE the only thing that I could not et it up was Suicide Hill.

This is the builder of the chassis we got it in a trade but it is a very solid chassis