SAMI cage Phase I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Shawn said:
I Looks like I hit a sore spot,,,,, must be your welding, but then again what would anyone really expect from you :rolleyes:

My only sore spot really has nothing to do with Sami's current project, but your "on line" personality. You're a cool guy in person, but seem to have a "superiority complex" of sorts on RME. It obvious that you've had some sort of personal problem with Sami lately and have made some less than great comments about the bumper he built himself last week. He may not have alot of fabrication skills, but the kid has built a decent little Suzuki.

Having that said, whats up with the dig on the quality of work that I do? If you don't have the proof to back up your comments, don't be trying to bash my work or what goes on here at the shop. Thats fair, don't ya think?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
ohh, gees guys, everyone knows that every BB has their own e-jerk. We would be incomplete without Shawn.

I think Shawn is aware of how he comes off on the internet--I've seen him tone it down from time to time. Just like reformed tweakers, reformed e-jerks have lapses too. :D ;)

Cody

and screw the welding. I still think PVC is more than enough for that Sami.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
BBowski82 said:
The pic from the sides makes it look like your 2 forward spreaders are pretty low coming off of your back hoop? Any reason for this?

here's a closer shot of that bend you're talking about.... like explained before this is so that i can still run the stock targa bar for running my tops....

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Elder SAMI said:
here's a closer shot of that bend you're talking about.... like explained before this is so that i can still run the stock targa bar for running my tops....

that is very slight.

just a question...........are you going to add a gusset?

Last edited:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Vonski X said:
My only sore spot really has nothing to do with Sami's current project, but your "on line" personality. You're a cool guy in person, but seem to have a "superiority complex" of sorts on RME. It obvious that you've had some sort of personal problem with Sami lately and have made some less than great comments about the bumper he built himself last week. He may not have alot of fabrication skills, but the kid has built a decent little Suzuki.

Having that said, whats up with the dig on the quality of work that I do? If you don't have the proof to back up your comments, don't be trying to bash my work or what goes on here at the shop. Thats fair, don't ya think?

Let's see,,, it's ok for You to dig me but not Me to dig you. Sounds fair :rolleyes:

Von, you are a God... :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry to Pirate your thread Sami.

ps,

You are still a double talker. Fork tongue, I don't know how Carl puts up with you.....

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
James K said:
that is very slight.

just a question...........are you going to add a gusset?

slight? i am not sure what you mean by this?.....weak? it's not done like i said, but we painted it up for this rain storm....

Status
Not open for further replies.