Sand Blasting SLC area

corbin.black

Hey guys! I need to get an entire frame blasted, anyone have any good recommendations?
I live in West Jordan and would like to find a good shop to blast my LJ frame. Close by would be amazing but I can drive wherever.

I need to get working on this project before the rain comes back :rofl:

J-mobzz

Hey guys! I need to get an entire frame blasted, anyone have any good recommendations?
I live in West Jordan and would like to find a good shop to blast my LJ frame. Close by would be amazing but I can drive wherever.

I need to get working on this project before the rain comes back :rofl:

Blast Products, Inc.
820 N Warm Springs Rd Ste B, Salt Lake City, UT 84116
(801) 532-5278

boogie_4wheel

Blast products.
Took my 70 C10 long bed there last year. Left it on my flatbed for them to easily move it around (no engine). They blasted the whole outside and inside the cab for about $550. I can't remember if it was done the next evening or it was two days later.

I gave them a cost to stay under (start inside the cab, then blast the rest until you run out of money). They did the whole truck with a couple hundred to spare.

Attachments

• 20180508_163604.jpg
    20180508_163604.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Blast Products did the entire Sunbeam for $500. Thought that was pretty good deal. I've also used Ameripride on 900 w. Happy with them as well.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Lowes Blasting, used to be in hooper, now in Davis county by the lake, about 6600 w and about 2 miles south of hooper, my 68 charger was $1500 for the whole car. 801-458-7672

Wait, '68 what? Let's see some pics of that. What's going on there? What powertrain are you using?

astjp2

I built a 572 hemi from scratch, World 4.5" bore block, StageV heads, intake, roller rockers, K1 crank and rods, Crane roller cam and lifters, 4 speed, Jana 76 rear diff, and yeah, I need to do all of the chrome, stainless and put an interior into it. I bought it when I was 19, I have never driven it because it has been a 28 year project. They guy that did the body work did a shitty job on the paint and I have to cut out a support and weld in a new one because he didnt give me enough room for my radiator.

Attachments

• IMG_0448[1].jpg
    IMG_0448[1].jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0450[1].jpg
    IMG_0450[1].jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0451[1].jpg
    IMG_0451[1].jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 26