Sand Hollow Feb 2017

RockChucker

Went down to Sand Hollow the latter part of last week with my pops and friends. Pretty fun trip. Ran "milder" trails due to the rigs my work friends had, but that didn't stop me from having fun hitting all the bonus lines around.

Thursday we ran Plan B (7) and Double Sammy (7).

Friday we ran John's Trail (7), had a couple hiccups. One guy blew up the spider gears in his front D30 in his 4 door. Shouldn't have happened. We think they were already cracked or something. And I got into a pickle on the last obstacle. Slid off my line and then slid off that even worse when I backed up to reset. Ended up wanting to tip over going forward or backward. So I put on my Spiderman suit and slung a rope and hook up to my dad's Jeep above me.

Saturday we ran West Rim before heading home. That trail is rated at a 4, but if you do all the side obstacles, it is a ton of fun. I ended up going up the Wall of Doom 5 times. Turns out my Jeep is better than a Lagoon ride I guess :greg: Everyone wanted a turn.

[video=youtube;D_OhLFmWs54]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_OhLFmWs54[/video]

All in all, fun trip. Minimal breakage. And cheater tires are...well....cheating! So awesome.

I have tons of video. I'll work on getting it uploaded.

Coco

Thanks for posting this Dave! Getting me excited to get my buggy done, and get down there hopefully next month.