Sand Hollow Feb 9th-11th

Agility Customs

Vendor
@N-Smooth and I will be heading down to sand hollow The morning of February 9th (friday) and coming home sunday afternoon. I will have my moonbuggy and possibly my CJ and Nate will be in his XJ. Everyone is welcome as long as your cool

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
And if you think this is peer pressure wait until tomorrow at Bewilder (provided Ryan successfully talks me into that)

N-Smooth

Well I thought I was your host and tour guide but the "cool" thing kinda eliminated me also. @RockChucker My basement has 2 beds. Ryan and Nate share a bed while away from thier wifes so you can sleep on the pull out sleeper sofa which is more comfortable than it sounds. Queen size.
Heyyyyyyyyyyy now

N-Smooth

BUMP!!!

It sounds like we have Ryan, myself and Dave (the chucker of rocks) in on this so far. Oh and Kevin will be there but he's out there wheeling every weekend anyways.

Who else??? You know who you are and if you don't want me to start pestering you, just commit already

N-Smooth

See that? I got a response from 3/3 of the people I really wanted one from. Not the response I was hoping for but still.

That’s not saying no one else is invited- that’s not the case!