Sand hollow Thanksgiving!!!

toyota crawlin

A bunch of us are goin down to st. George "sandhollow" to do some sweet wheelin.. We will also Be campin at sandhollow Deep fryin turkeys! You want to come down and wheel with us?

t5performance

Yes. We got camp spots at the Sand Hollow west camp ground. I can see from the web that there are allot of pretty extreme trails 8- 10 rating. But I also see some 4-6 rated trails. Are they all pretty fun?
We are bringing the Grand Cherokees and the wife and kids.
Still in the build phase on the buggy.
We would love to do a little wheeling with you guys.

toyota crawlin

Yeah we are all campin in the sand pit camp ground.. Most of the trails next to sandhollow are up there around 8-10 plus there pretty rough that's what we will be mostly doing.. Your welcome to tag a long.

yortjeep

hell Ya, Unlimited 4x4 group, Sevier Co. is headed to sand hallow for fri,sat. after thanksgiving. We are lookin for some locals to guide. Would be greatly appreciated..sounds like a good time.

t5performance

For those that aren't that extreme I would be happy to show you some of the lower rated trails

Which trails are you talking about? Would it be some trails like the Sand Hollow overlook and Zens trail. I have just seen some gps tracks online for these trails. That would be great. Thanks

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
A bunch of us are goin down to st. George "sandhollow" to do some sweet wheelin.. We will also Be campin at sandhollow Deep fryin turkeys! You want to come down and wheel with us?

And I thought we were going to have a quite weekend down there! Guess not..