Sand Hollow/Warner Valley Utah pics

Sasquatch_Adventures

I started a new job recently and part of my job is Jeep, UTV, and ATV tours. So I've been out a lot learning the trails for work. I have explored a lot and I have not even seen half of the area. Here are some pictures that I've taken along the way, some of these are from my Jeep and others are from a RZR from work. I'll post more pictures as I go as well.

This first pic is a little rock formation called the Flintstones house.

This one is looking up at Diving Board Rock from the dunes below.

CobraNutt

I started a new job recently and part of my job is Jeep, UTV, and ATV tours. So I've been out a lot learning the trails for work. I have explored a lot and I have not even seen half of the area.
Wait...seriously? That's a JOB?! Where do I sign up?!

Great pics! Looks like a lot of fun exploring!

Sasquatch_Adventures

From what I've read these are markings from the people passing through the area back in the day. They wrote these with axle grease, there are some from 1870-80s but I didn't get a pic of them this time around.

Sasquatch_Adventures

Wait...seriously? That's a JOB?! Where do I sign up?!

Great pics! Looks like a lot of fun exploring!

Yeah its hard to call it work, by far the coolest place I've worked.

Nice pictures. That is NOT a job.

Thanks, yeah its hard to call it work, by far the coolest place I've worked. I do ATV tours and Jeep tours then I get to go back to the shop and work on them. Its fun I enjoy it a lot so far! And yes CobraNutt there is a ton of exploring to do.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
As always your pics make me feel like I haven't been there in so long but alas, it's been less than three months. Hopefully we're headed that way after OSRC!