santa came early!

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
I joined the darkside and picked up a new macbook last night! 2.4ghz dual core :greg:

It is a welcome upgrade from my 1.0 ghz xp machine!

Now to learn OS X

Caleb

Yeah, if you have questions about it, post up. There's several of us on here that can help ya out. You got a sweet machine there :cool:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Good, now play Santa for me and put your old xp under my tree and we can be happy together!

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
Can't do it.

I need a windows machine for one of my work periphrials. It won't run on OS X and I don't plan on buying another XP license to dual boot my mac.

Plus I love being able to remote desktop from work to home to set my networked fax/printer to auto answer when I need to receive faxes for my "second job".

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Can't do it.

I need a windows machine for one of my work periphrials. It won't run on OS X and I don't plan on buying another XP license to dual boot my mac.

Plus I love being able to remote desktop from work to home to set my networked fax/printer to auto answer when I need to receive faxes for my "second job".

Wow, all I understood from all that was the first three words. :D Point taken though. Thanks.