Sas T100

tv_larsen

Originally posted by 2BACJ
I'd have to make monthly payments, but it is a heck of a deal for a 17,000 dollar truck.

Sorry, $17K doesn't sound like he's pratically "giving" it to you. According to NADA, the RETAIL value of an SR5 Xtra Cab T100 is only about $15k, and the trade in value is closer to $12k.

http://www3.nadaguides.com/
http://www.kbb.com
Check for yourself.

I say pass, and get what you really want.

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
I suppose the blue book value was quite a bit higher when this thread was started back in Jan 2002.:D

Klif01

Do I bother you?
No, you sat there for a bit spinning your tires diggin a little deeper at the waterfall. But you didn't dig all of the hole. I thought it was awesome! But those were some damn big holes......

tv_larsen

Originally posted by Coreshot
I suppose the blue book value was quite a bit higher when this thread was started back in Jan 2002.:D

LOL, you're probably right, I didn't even realize the thread was that old. Who resurects these things anyways. :p

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Klif01
No, you sat there for a bit spinning your tires diggin a little deeper at the waterfall. But you didn't dig all of the hole. ...

blah...blah...blah... just watched the video... I didn't dig any stinkin' holes....:D

wrightfox

so where can i get my T100 sas'd??? i know this is an old thread but i am looking to do one with taxes and want some info on it sooner.. thanks..

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Holy sh!tballs this an old thread...

Regardless..

Ben Hanks racing may be able to squeeze you in, call em @ 801-566-DIRT. THey are super high quality, so get the checkbook ready. Definately worth it if you have the $$$.

For a bit less than BH, you oughta call Robby @ BlackSheep Industries 801-550-6193.

pELYgroso

'Merica
I just bought a '94 toyota pickup for a run-around work truck that gets better mileage than my '90 chevy guzzler, and the bonus is that the '94 pickup has a bobbed bed, sliders, 31" MTR's on stock IFS (has some warn cut-out flares for tire clearance) AND a lockright in the rear w/ 4.7 gears in the T case. I took it on the night run up mineral basin and it OWNED the trail! I couldn't believe it! If you were to put a similar set-up in your T-100 it'd really suprise you where it'll take you! You might want to try something like that first before you take the plunge with SAS. Then, if you still want the SAS, all that stuff (lockright, sliders, t case gearing) was stuff that you'd do during the SAS anyways so you won't have to ditch it during the SAS. just my .02! Wheeling this new pickup made me wish I'd started out going this route instead of SASing my 'runner, which is still in my garage unfinished after almost 2 years. I'd have been wheeling it all this time and loving it instead of it sitting in the shop.