Sat 14th of April Oldman/Oldschool reunion 12:00 noon at the Snakes

richpblaze

Then BBQ at my place afterwards ( About 7:00 pm ) I have plenty of room bring tents, sleepingbags, chairs. This will be a rain snow or shine event so come prepared. All are welcome I will provide the food, burgers, chips, snacks, please bring your drinks of choice. Anyone who wants to crash here is welcome. I would prefer if you drink YOU stay here. I live right acrss the street from the Gophers Conoco at the end of town in Tooele. 557 So Main.

Please only post up If you are planning on showing up I need a head count for food. Thanks hope to see you all soon.

richpblaze

That is what happens everytime I try to do this. I think we have to steal their couches and take away the remote. If we don't have a lttle more interest I will cancel AGAIN.:confused:

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
if they can't find their keys, its not my problem.

Unless we have some awful weather, I will be at the trail head. Probably dragging a friend or two with me. :D

richpblaze

Looks like due to lack of interest and very mudy conditions I will not be making the Snakes run I am still planning on BBQ for whoever would like to show up Aroun 5 or 6 pm Thanks please let me know. :rolleyes: