Central Utah Sat Oct 12th, King Crawlers monthly trail run Windel (2 to 10+)

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
October 12, 2013: Windel (Near Wellington)
The club is going to run the Windel trail as its October trail. This trail is a wash bottom trail with several rock water fall climbs. It starts out as a 2 rated trail, and progressively increased to a 10+. There are several spots where this trail meets back up with a roadway to allow exiting or entering depending on your vehicles capabilities. The club will meet at the Walkers gas station on the far West side of Wellington, UT at 9:00am. Plan the day. The trail starts 11 miles down the Nine Mile Canyon road / Soldier Creek road.

You buggy guys out there should have a blast on this trail

I personally have never been on the trail, but Aaron and Carl have said its one for the books. Plan on mud, water, winching, and a day of fun. Carl also mentioned that in 12 hours on the trail he has only made it about 1/2 way. Should be a fun day. I am going to try and make it for a few hours to take pictures. For more info call/text Aaron 435 - 650 - 7072 or Carl 435 - 650 - 5319.

Dress for cooler weather, high of 60, low of 34 expected for Saturday in Price. Supposed to be sunny.

Aaron, you can pipe in an give more details if you have a minute between work and sleep.

AaronPaige

It's been a year since I tried this trail and only jumped in about mid point... Was a exciting trail ( not long and bumpy) hope a few buggys can come play... Should be a small amount of water in the bottom and lots of big rocks to go around or over, like it was mentioned the paved road fallows the trail so a quick exit is easy call with any questions I can help with