sat the 25th all mighty r.s. and con

gtidrivr

me and a few friends will be there testing some new parts out, if anyone would like to join all are welcome parking lot around 10:30
hope to see you there...

gtidrivr

if you know what is good for your rig... you wont neglect it and you'll be there come on you can still do yard work in the evening or whenever for that matter

can you feel the pressure???
it would also be nice to meet a new person on the trail...
so all of you others not doing yard work you should come...

by the way has anyone done the waterfall un assisted?? yet...

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Huummmm... I might have to buzz out on the Bike and watch, especially if there will be a attempt at driving the waterfall. :eek:

utahxj

"Quit job & go wheel'n"
I might be getting some box seat tickets to the UofU football game from my brother-in-law, but if that falls through I'll be out there. I'll drag my buddy with his TJ along as well.

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
I was there around 4:00 and a guy was winching up the nest and his cable broke. He went over backwards and onto his side.

demon jeep

Banned
Greg said:
:eek: Who was it & got pics??

Some guy from Tooele In a CJ W/ air bags on the rear.
They got the video of it. I dont know who they were. they seemed to know wayne and I. As he went over he hit his leg on the dash and OUCH can you say HUGE LUMP :eek:

We turned around becose he put his wench cable back together w/ a hose clamp (at the hook end) and winched over the top.
We did not want anything to do with that :eek:

travK5

We went for a little drive about 3:00 in mudslides 03 Rubicon with a 3.5" lift and 33's. we started out on the rattlesnake (it was my first time on the snake). Mudslides jeep made short work of the snake in his rubicon, walking up the waterfall in two tries. He didn't take the wussy route on the left side. We kept going up the snake where Mudslides had virtually no problems whatsoever. We finished and thought that we would take a ride up to the con. Well mudslides decided that his wife would shoot him if we tried so we walked up the con and met up with Demon jeep and we sort of tagged along with them. upon leaving the con Demon stuck his jeep on this crazy side hill, i was loving it the whole time. Thanks demon, and mudslides. here are the pics.