Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No ... he's insane ... just a cutie pie

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Don't know ... don't care

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
Last year my oldest brother died and his widow just sent me all the old family pictures she didn't know what to do with.

Well look at this picture ...
webby3yrold.jpg

it's me when I was 3 yrs old ... my hubbie said I look like Satan in pigtails :confused: I think he's insane. What do you all think?

V-DAWG

someday
I vote for Satan. Your picture in your public profile kind of has a dark, Satanic look as well.

I also wonder what happened to the dog..... :eek:

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
Ok even the people here at work said that ... I’M NOT EVIL!!! I just play evil well. I really like Halloween ... you know making dead things .. torture devices .. those kind of normal things :D

The dog's name was Barney. I loved that dog. He was killed on a very busy street a few years after this picture was taken. :sick:

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
Kris K said:
I think we know how the dog really died?

Did I happen to mention I know how to make and use Voodoo dolls also -_-

btw .. I'm just kidding ... I'd never use a Voodoo doll on someone ... too hard to control.

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Webby said:
Did I happen to mention I know how to make and use Voodoo dolls also -_-

btw .. I'm just kidding ... I'd never use a Voodoo doll on someone ... too hard to control.

They don't work on women, don't ask me how I know.

?JMAMA

Formerly YJMAMA
I think you looked like a very determined little girl. Like you knew what you wanted and no one was going to tell you no.

Maybe it is just because I have a four year old daughter that gives me that same look.

81Ramchargerman

You do look pretty evil in that pic.... ;) It seriously looks like you are going to A. take over the world and rule it with the dog. B. bite the dogs head off.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

undefinedBTW, I don't think u r evil... ;)

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
V-DAWG said:
Do you make those dead things from once living things? :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!!!

No .. Drylock, foam, latex, chicken wire or what ever else (non-living) is handy at the moment :)

I also like to make tombstones ... here is my favorite one I created
alice-white-small.jpg