Northern Utah Saturday wheeling

jccobia

I am looking for some guys to go wheel with im up for just about anything. If anyone can go post up some ideas and times and lets make this happen. My tacoma is itching to get out :D:D:D

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
How is the wheeling up there anyways? I hear the scenery is nice. Is it technical? I don't know if I have time to get out this weekend, but maybe...

jccobia

How is the wheeling up there anyways? I hear the scenery is nice. Is it technical? I don't know if I have time to get out this weekend, but maybe...
There's some decent hills with some technical lines then just a steep climb. There's a very scenic road then old ward which can be scenic and technical. I haven't braved old ward yet because I haven't had a second rig incase it was to snowy still.

Troop92

It's pretty fun, great scenery. There are some technical parts where a good line is helpful, but you can do it pretty much without a spotter, and there's not much chance of damage unless you get crazy. A mud pit or two if you want to get it dirty. If you run top to bottom, shouldn't take more than an hour, hour and a half tops. Going up, depends on if still snow or not, but a bit more challenging.

jccobia

I am looking for some guys to go wheel with im up for just about anything. If anyone can go post up some ideas and times and lets make this happen. My tacoma is itching to get out :D:D:D

My number is 8017nine3nine8one2. Shoot me a text if you want to go out and wheel I am willing to run just about anything Saturday around 1

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
The first ascent right after the pit is so washed out if you follow the left that it makes me pucker up if I go up that line. Gahh

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
No I think that's the one that is washed out lol. Last month when I went through the washout I could feel my nose dive in and the rear end passenger tire get in the air

Anyway, you guys have fun out there :D

Last edited:

Natex338

Did you guys decide what you are going to run and when? I would love to meet up and give my jeep a good run. I just got the 4wd working and would love to put it to the test.

Troop92

No I think that's the one that is washed out lol. Last month when I went through the washout I could feel my nose dive in and the rear end passenger tire get in the air

Anyway, you guys have fun out there :D

Um.... then what line is there? Straight up and hard right?

Hardy6pack

I'm going camping out by 5 mile. Taking side x side. But debating on taking jeep too. Anyone going there for a snake run this Saturday 5/3?

jeffha4

Um.... then what line is there? Straight up and hard right?

From the mud pit, go onto the furthest left track that heads up, and it's a hard off camber left turn into the trail. That's how I got on two days ago. Then the rest of the first part of the trail - the section that wraps along the whole side of the hill is pretty good. Well maybe just okay, it's a bit more washed out than last fall.

I'd be down to run it. Just let me know for sure if any of you guys are going to make it up there. If we do, maybe we could do a little cleanup at the campground at the end, it was disgusting when I pulled through on Wednesday.

Last edited: