saturn cars

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
We used to get a lot of saturns here at the dealership where I work. What do you want to know, and what are you getting. SL1, SL2? We put a lot of motors in sl2's and they were not exactley cheap at around 1200 junkyard price. I think it was mainly do to neglect though

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I know that if your girlfriend is driving a green one, she is crazy. Triply so if she is a redhead.

And the fenders are plastic, and their workforce is just the happiest bunch of KoolAid drinkers you could ever hope for. Maybe you're too young to remember those commercials.

skunkskeeter

I don't know much about saturns. I have heard both good and bad. But, I know that Darwin just posted a Hyundai for sale:

2000 hyundai elantra gls
selling this car. it had a broken timing belt (bent valves) so the head has been rebuilt with new valves and guides by pro machine. its been tuned up and has new tires and brakes. it runs great and the ac blows cold. great economy car. asking 3000.00 obo pics coming soon. pm any questions thanks, darwin

I drove one of these sexy machines all through high school, I got all sorts of babes with it... Just kidding. But, I did drive one in high school and my wife drives a 2006 Hyundai Sonata now and they are great cars. Great on gas mileage (30+ mpg) if you are looking to save on the green, very economical. I/we have had very little to no problems with these hyundai's.

Good luck in finding a car! I just thought I'd make this suggestion. Have a good one!

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I have owned two saturns, an SL1 and an SC2, both got AMAZING gas mileage. The interior luxuries tend to chip and break but the car will last forever if you keep it well maintained! :)

78mitsu

I've seen a saturn 4 cyl run with two dead holes (0lbs) compression and still get 25mpg . That's got to be a selling point.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Wife had a SL2 for a while, no head room, oil filter located high on the block and can only be removed from underneath (dripping down the block after removal) pain to work on. I hated that car. -_-