Saying HI!

SeaBass44

Thought I would check in and say hi, nice BB ya got here.:) Some of you know me, just wanted to make my 1st post and shoot out a pic of my rig, I guess it's a zuk, 1/2 the bodys left of a Zuk, trhe rest is toyota and GM 4.3L sm420, dual toy cases and toy axles, maybe it's a JEEP:p :p :p

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
A zuk is NEVER a jeep:p !!! It has been writen in the great zuk book. It is every little zuk's dream to be a toy. To think other wise it would be an abomination. :p He he welcome to the group. Damn 38's I bwt you are sittin pretty.

SeaBass44

Originally posted by SmokinCamel
A zuk is NEVER a jeep:p !!! It has been writen in the great zuk book. It is every little zuk's dream to be a toy. To think other wise it would be an abomination. :p He he welcome to the group. Damn 38's I bwt you are sittin pretty.

35's that pic, here are the 38.5x11 boggers, still need to swap in the 60" tacoma rear and the 5" front spacers:D

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
what brings a pirate freak like you to a decent utah board like this? I see you are still wrenchin away. Thats killer. 38's on a zuk?? Can you actually roll it or are the tires heavier than the rig :) Not to be an ass, but this board is like OLD pirate. We talk trucks mostly, some shmack talking, but trucks mostly...... remember those days? Come on in and tell us how to play right. Throw up a thread and lets have some fun. Looking forward to talking with you again on a BB. LOVE YA

Last edited:

SeaBass44

Originally posted by Skyetone
what brings a pirate freak like you to a decent utah board like this? I see you are still wrenchin away. Thats killer. 38's on a zuk?? Can you actually roll it or are the tires heavier than the rig :) Not to be an ass, but this board is like OLD pirate. We talk trucks mostly, some shmack talking, but trucks mostly...... remember those days? Come on in and tell us how to play right. Throw up a thread and lets have some fun. Looking forward to talking with you again on a BB. LOVE YA

Well Pirate is full of **** talking ASSHOLES now a days, and I don't like it much, so I have searched out BETTER BB's:) I'm a moderator/Editor of the zuk section on CASCADECRAWLERS.COM and I like these smaller BB's with the answer being "do a ****ing search noob"...ya know what ya get when ya search? I ton of posts saying search:mad:
The zuk weighs in at 3100lbs, tires around 100lbs with steel rims:D With the 4.3L it will smoke them, let alone roll them:eek: and at 150:1 or so, it crawls right along too;) I ain't telling no one how to "play right":eek:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by SeaBass44

Well Pirate is full of **** talking ASSHOLES now a days, and I don't like it much, so I have searched out BETTER BB's:) I'm a moderator/Editor of the zuk section on CASCADECRAWLERS.COM and I like these smaller BB's with the answer being "do a ****ing search noob"...ya know what ya get when ya search? I ton of posts saying search:mad:
The zuk weighs in at 3100lbs, tires around 100lbs with steel rims:D With the 4.3L it will smoke them, let alone roll them:eek: and at 150:1 or so, it crawls right along too;) I ain't telling no one how to "play right":eek:

I know exactly what you mean about the whole search thing... :(

SeaBass44

Originally posted by Herzog

I know exactly what you mean about the whole search thing... :(
I can give you an answer as fast as tell you to search, so I just tell the answer....unless I don't have it and remember reading about it, then I will politely tell you to run a search as I read it before. In the past I was not so nice, I realized this and moved on with my replies about a year ago.sure I still post there allot...but it's not near the bb it used to be or could be.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Good to have ya aboard!! It's nice to see some of the "pirate" guys coming over to the other boards because they realized that pirate has got a little out of control, Anyway good to see ya here.