SB Chevy to T-5 transmission ?

I have been looking around for flywheels that work with a SB Chevy and Jeep T-5 transmission. The T-5 is currenty behind the 4 cyl pontiac engine so it already has a chevy bell housing. My questions are. does the flywheel that is hooked to the pontiac engine the same as the sb chevy and will match up to the crank? Then does the clutch disc and pressure plate match up to a 10.5 flywheel that is recomended by AA. Lastly i am looking at Flywheels in JEGS catalog and they have a 10.4 flywheel that is $250 less. but is a 10.4 not the 10.5 that AA said i needed. So is that .1 of an inch going to make or break it from working? If anyone has tried this conversion could give me some insite that would be great. Or if there is just some transmission guru's out there that works too. Thanks

eatrocks

Yes its a GM flywheel and you can use it. But you should not use the T-5 behind the the SB chevy.

Yes its a GM flywheel and you can use it. But you should not use the T-5 behind the the SB chevy.

Just making sure i understand ya...The flywheel that i am already using on the 151 4cyl. is the correct flywheel to use for the over powered 350 8 cyl. Granted its probably going blow up within the first couple of months.:rofl: