Scammers Arrrrghhhh!!!!!!

olywrestle

Duct Tape
So I put my motorhome on KSL a while ago, and I got a response this AM, so I was a little excited, but then when I open the email I just get pissed off!!!! I am so sick of the scammers...so here is my edited reply back to him:

Roland

The items condition is 100% perfect, not a scratch and only 100 miles on the engine. My last offer was for $195,000 (american) because of the fine condition of this specimen, I politley refused his offer. My current offer for the item, and the lowest price I will go is $250,000 (american) CASH. I only accept cash. If you offer me anything but CASH, you are wasting my time. I prefer my CASH in small unmarked bills in denominations under $20. You are welcome to leave the CASH in public trash can at the corner of 200 South and 200 East In Salt Lake City, Utah At the bottom of the trash can you will find the keys to "THE GOODS" once you leave the CASH, take the keys and SLOWLY walk away. I will be watching very closely and carefully to make sure you leave the CASH for me.

I will be glad to hear from you today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 1:44 AM
To: broenne@qwest.com
Subject: winniebago

HELLO SELLER
AM HIGHLY INTERESTED IN YOUR GOOD, KINDLY TELL ME THE PRESENT CONDITION OF IT AND LAST OFFER FOR IT .
I WILL BE GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON .

I do feel better now, and we can return to our regularly scheduled program! :)

olywrestle

Duct Tape
This is a good legit one....

Gives you quite a laugh. You have to appreciate their efforts!!!!!

Hello,

I'm writing you in regard to your motorhome that you have for sale on KSL.com. I don't mean for this to sound "chinsy" but I'd love to take it off of your hands for free. It's not that I don't think that it's worth the $2900, it's just that my friends and I don't have that kind of money right now. We are a group a friends...some UofU graduates...most of us still in school who love to go to University of Utah football games and have been season ticket holders for many years now. We always get a tailgating pass and love to tailgate before each game. The problem comes around the end of the season when it starts getting cold and snowy here in Utah. It's not that we aren't "die-hards", but we are starting to get to the age where we'd prefer to be dry and warm than sitting around on our little camp chairs all cold and wet. We have been looking for a suitable "tailgating" vehicle but due to most of us being in school still, we cannot afford one yet.

So...If by chance you get to a point with this vehicle where you haven't sold it but need to get rid of it, please consider us poor students and consider donating to a good cause...(please forgive us if you are a BYU fan, we are always respectful of our "brothers-in-blue") Your motorhome will receive great care and a nice new paint job to match it's great new calling in life.

Sincerely,

The "Ute Fans"

Bill S, Nursing Student, xxx.xxxx (Cell)

Mike S, Economics Graduate

Benny P, Sports Science Student

"Scoop" (we've known him for years and still don't know his real name), Environmental Sciences

Dave , Major changes daily...today I think it's tennis!