Scary steering!!!!!

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
Haha.... "The rear axle looks like it was put together by a crack addled microcephalic Bush supporter (Apologies to any actual substance abusing microcephalics reading this... You Bush supporters are on your own!)." :rofl: :rofl:

shrubeck

Mmm Commulicious
Chiksic said:
(You Bush supporters are on your own!)." :rofl: :rofl:

Funny, I thought you were the one getting kicked out on your own.

bush_flipoff.gif

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Wow, I wonder how long it takes someone to acknowledge their common sense.....the case is those photos are obvious. :eek: :ugh:

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
shrubeck said:
Funny, I thought you were the one getting kicked out on your own.

bush_flipoff.gif

Hmm. So offended at such a little thing. Interesting. And for the record, I wasn't being kicked out. I chose to leave. My mom begged me to stay past Mother's Day, so I did, out of respect.

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
Who cares what it has to do with it? Lighten up and laugh.

I don't know why I'm explaining this to you, but I don't really care, so here goes. There has been a lot of drama around my house between me and my cousin vs. my mom and our tenant. In a heated argument one night my mom said I'd have to leave if I didn't do certain things. I agreed. The next day she changed her requirements for staying in the house to ones a lot easier, but I didn't care because I was sick of the drama and I let her know I was moving out anyway. After dealing with her pleading for me to stay until at least after Mother's Day, I agreed as long as I didn't have to see our tenant. So that's what happened. When I posted that it was under the presumption I was being asked to leave, even though I knew she'd changed her mind, I knew I'd move out anyway. I always knew my mom doesn't have the guts to kick anyone out, even a lousy dumbass tenant who is always late or doesn't pay rent and does nothing but *****, let alone her own daughter.

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
Dude, I wasn't dragging Bush into anything. It was right there on that link and I thought it was funny as hell so I commented on it. Like Bush or don't like him, I don't really care. I just think it's funny how defensive people get over it. He's just a man, don't get your panties in a twist because not everyone likes the dude.

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
Chiksic said:
Dude, I wasn't dragging Bush into anything. It was right there on that link and I thought it was funny as hell so I commented on it. Like Bush or don't like him, I don't really care. I just think it's funny how defensive people get over it. He's just a man, don't get your panties in a twist because not everyone likes the dude.

Men are people too. Men have feelings too. Everybody Poops.