5:1 TT gears

Axles-
1985 Toyotas

Suspension-
TT YJ missing link conversion

Wheels and Tires-
34x10.5 swamper LTB and 15" rock crawler rims

Winch-
No need, its a Samurai. My 220lb brother can pull it out with easewith a thick rope and a good set of work gloves.

Favorite Trails-
Like them all as long as your with good people.

Other-
Centreforce dual friction clutch, Calmini SS header with 2" exhaust, Shrockworks front bumper, mighty kong T-case bucket, Rock4X t-case mounts, OTT samurai to toyota steering with FJ80 rod ends, 1" body lift (to accomodate the new motor), just finishing making my rear bumper/tire carrier and getting started on bending and fabbing a cage of some sort, toyota E lockers on order and making more room to fit a little bigger tires.

Jizz in my pants.
Sammi2.jpg

712987649_0.jpg

DSC06434.jpg

16-02-08_1650.jpg

3-4.jpg

5-1.jpg

9.jpg

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
i always wanted a LB Zuk. The wheel base was perfect and it still had panels and looked like a truck. A small Toyota truck that is. :) Keep this as long as you can :D

01XJ

Where do you even go about finding one of these things? I have owned many sammy's over the years and have never seen one of these. This is a very nice rig you have im very jealous:cool:

They are pretty hard to find. Especially one that doesn't require A LOT of body work due to rust. I searched for a few months before I found one in decent shape. Still needed to do some body work but not much. I finally found one in Alberta but was originally from B.C.

Last edited:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I wish we had those here. Then I wouldn't hate Stephan the French Sympathizer so much, because we'd have those vehicles in common and stuff. But alas.

:D Cool rig. I dig it.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I wish we had those here. Then I wouldn't hate Stephan the French Sympathizer so much, because we'd have those vehicles in common and stuff. But alas.

You can bring them to the US. Takes some finagling, but it's doable.
I wish that they had made a LWB tin top. That would have been really cool. Ah well.

LOL who's Stephan? They were made in the states for a short period of time, actually I believe the number that were made was around 1000. They are very scarce around Canada too. Majority of the ones you will find are going to be rotted out as well. Oui oui my friends. Ha, had to through that in their.