scout moving

ryan iverson

parts collector
ok need thoughts on moving my build. i just bought a house and need to get my scout there. problem is the front axle is not in. no suspension at all in front. any ideas ? please help need to move it within two weeks. thanks in advance !!!

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
get 2 wheel dollies from harbor frieght and set the frame on them. Winch it backwards on to a trailer and use 2 engine hoists to lift the front end up. Set the dollies under the frame again once the Scout is far enough on the trailer. Reverse process for unloading.

Thats the redneck way to do it.

Badger

I am the Brute squad
When I had to move the Tj from one house to the new one I kind of did the same thing.I jack it up enough to clear the trailer.Backed the trailer up to it .the front bumper/cross member was a good foot over the trailer.I slapped a hand cart under and continued to slide the trailer under it.I jacked the front end up and dragged the hand cart out.Granted it didn't have any drive drain in it.

ryan iverson

parts collector
4 link rear 44044 leaf over up front dana 60 front 14ff rear 5.13 welded up 42'' iroks h2 wheels with staun bead locks 345 stock v8 727 tf dana 20 twin sticked so farr

Attachments

• DSC00105.JPG
    DSC00105.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00103.JPG
    DSC00103.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC00098.JPG
    DSC00098.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 12