Sea Dragons, right here in Utah...

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
100_1042.jpg

:rofl:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Do those pictures of the skulls look like normal rocks to anybody else?:rolleyes: He looks like that crazy wildlife guy from jackass, that wrangles snakes and alligators

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Wow.

I'd call those rocks, not fossils....but that's just me, apparently I don't have nearly as active an imagination as Mr. Hallet. :D

SICK99TJ

i am not an expert on rocks but, by damn those are rocks with eyes and teeth and a brain, this one is probly 150 footer. :eek: :D we just cant find the rest of the 135 feet.....(yet)

jamesgeologist

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Batshiat crazy. My father-in-law owns about 20 acres up in them thar hills and I'd bet this guy is doing a bit o' trespassing. All of that sediment is alluvial in nature and there would be no depositional environment that would support this dude's theory.

James

I heard a while back about humans tendancy to see faces in random patterns. Can not remember the name of it but what this guy is doing is basic Human Nature combined with an overactive imagination.

And yes, He is CRAZY!!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Gotta love the comments :D

"I was wondering if in your attempt to excavate said dragon, if the remains of any medievel knights and or their horses were discovered in the region of the site where the dragons stomach would be?

I heard that the great basin was a melting pot for exiled dragons from England due to their princess stealing antics."

AND

"How do you go about making a claim for research? My neighborhood sidewalk appears to be constructed of prehistoric fossilized spongebobs. You can clearly see where the pours of these spongebob creatures have filled with sediments.

I have long thought about excavating their remains to conduct further research."

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Gotta love the comments :D

"How do you go about making a claim for research? My neighborhood sidewalk appears to be constructed of prehistoric fossilized spongebobs. You can clearly see where the pours of these spongebob creatures have filled with sediments.

I have long thought about excavating their remains to conduct further research."

LMAO:rofl::rofl::rofl: