Make, Model & Year of Vehicle- 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Orvis

Engine- stock 5.2

Transmission- Stock Automatic

T-Case- 242

Axles- stock dana 30, 35 with a limited slip

Suspension- 8" SXOR Long arm

Wheels and Tires- 35" hankook MTs on 15x10 fake beadlocks

Winch- none yet, sold my winch with my last vehicle

Favorite Trails-pretty much anything that gets me out of the house and away from work

Other- Now has some rock sliders on it, and I have a Hp 30 with 4.88s and chromoly shafts in my garage ready to go in, just waiting on a 8.8 to match

5043059-1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7436.jpg
    IMG_7436.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7439.jpg
    IMG_7439.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_7483.jpg
    IMG_7483.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_7486.jpg
    IMG_7486.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG00445.jpg
    IMG00445.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG00453.jpg
    IMG00453.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG00451.jpg
    IMG00451.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG00454.jpg
    IMG00454.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

OrvisKrawler

Captain Obvious
thanks, give it a couple years and it will be looking like yours, thats not a bad thing though is it? yours looks sweet, and anyway, I like body damage, it adds character ;)

Last edited:

1995zj

I'm addicted
haha mine definitely has "character" then ;)

I'm actually fixing all the damage this winter. Next year mine will be a totally different rig. You by chance on any of the Grand Cherokee boards? aka NAGCA or MallCrawlin?

OrvisKrawler

Captain Obvious
nice!, yeah im on mallcrawlin, registered on there about 3 or 4 months ago, havent been on there much lately though, alot of good info on there and sweet builds

OrvisKrawler

Captain Obvious
I would love to get down there, I could use a break from the snow, but I am trying to save some money so I can get my 8.8 then go to moab for EJS and then the grand slam west after that

OrvisKrawler

Captain Obvious
You best be at GSW! Also if you make it down for EJS let me know, I'll be there from March 28-April 4

thats around when Im planning to be down there as well, it would be cool to meet up with you sometime and check out your rig and do some wheelin :D

OrvisKrawler

Captain Obvious
lol too funny, as for trails, Im not really sure what trails Im going to be running yet, probably going to do steel bender and fins n things for sure though while down there, whatever else will be up to my friends and what they think their rigs are capable of by then